What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Tigris | Premier SkyRocket II

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
It's pretty hard to get more obvious than that announcement though... it's certainly more obvious than Kings Island's teasing.

Last edited:

MakoMania

Mega Poster
The guy places emphasis on the words hybrid and rocky, says Gwazi will be "revamped" (note: not demolished or replaced) and that you'll be holding onto your seats.

If this is not RMC Gwazi BGT obviously have no regard whatsoever for the mental health of enthusiasts.

Kozmo

Roller Poster
The guy places emphasis on the words hybrid and rocky, says Gwazi will be "revamped" (note: not demolished or replaced) and that you'll be holding onto your seats.

If this is not RMC Gwazi BGT obviously have no regard whatsoever for the mental health of enthusiasts.

My mental health is already terrible lol if they are screwing with our heads I might go full blown crazy :emoji_joy:

Hutch

Strata Poster
Well that's very nice to hear. I sorta forgotten that Gwazi was a thing so I wasn't really expecting that announcement, especially for it to come just a year after the Sky Rocket. Wonder if they'll try to make a dueling RMC or follow Storm Chaser's method and have one circuit take advantage of the whole structure. I guess that all depends on the state of the wood.

As for Tigris, before I didn't like the idea of a Sky Rocket going to that park (honestly still don't; they don't make sense for large parks), but now I see it as more of a "bonus cred" before the real good stuff comes in 2020. Sky Rockets II's are okay, definitely more interesting than a Boomerang but nothing more than a filler +1. The color scheme does seem quite nice but I would've been totally fine if they just invested on Gwazi and sacked off the Premier.

It's nice to see they're investing more in the park. I'd go back to BGT in a heartbeat even if this new stuff wasn't coming, and obviously I'll want go back even more. Still need the wild mouse cred!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
This would be the hope - I'd expect that they're pulling wood out of low areas that would be completely replaced anyway.

I would die of laughter. As far as I can tell, the park didn't ACTUALLY say that RMC was doing the refurbishment. I don't doubt that they're converting the ride, but it would be hysterical if the park had GCI come in and rebuild it.

I'd be super happy with a retrack if they could make it smooth and reopen both sides again so I'll still be pleased lol.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'd be super happy with a retrack if they could make it smooth and reopen both sides again so I'll still be pleased lol.

Don't get me wrong - it'll almost certainly be converted by RMC. I'm just pointing out that the park didn't explicitly state "it will be done by RMC."

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Don't get me wrong - it'll almost certainly be converted by RMC. I'm just pointing out that the park didn't explicitly state "it will be done by RMC."
Well would you have expected them to? Taylor from CS literally believes that this is right under our noses too:-

Lofty

CF Legend
He's literally just another enthusiast **** with a camera. His opinion and thoughts mean no more than anybody else's. I don't get why those channels are constantly posted on the forum as 'fact' that certain things are happening and stuff. It's ridiculous.

Ethan

Strata Poster
He's literally just another enthusiast :emoji_zipper_mouth: with a camera. His opinion and thoughts mean no more than anybody else's. I don't get why those channels are constantly posted on the forum as 'fact' that certain things are happening and stuff. It's ridiculous.
Kids. I feel like most dumb **** that happens in this community is just created and circulated by 12 year olds on their mum's computer.

Snoo

The Legend
He's literally just another enthusiast :emoji_zipper_mouth: with a camera. His opinion and thoughts mean no more than anybody else's. I don't get why those channels are constantly posted on the forum as 'fact' that certain things are happening and stuff. It's ridiculous.

It's also ATI, who has now posted their crap several times in several threads for nothing more then ****s because he's not smart enough to form his own opinion, trolling or just stupid. I'ma roll with a smidge of all three. As I've always said, I'm down for speculation but taking opinions of "popular" douchebags from the internet as anything more then speculation is stupid. If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times. They. Do. It. For. The. Views. I'd like to think those of us here do it for the conversation, for some insight, and for some fun.

So.. can we ban them from being posted? Yeah. Lets do that.

Matt N

CF Legend
For starters, BGT never specifically said Gwazi will become a hybrid coaster, which he repeats throughout the video.

Anyway, not sure why this guy's opinions are hailed as being more important than anyone else.
Ah right, thanks @MakoMania! I must admit I was thinking that too. Even though we're 90% sure that Gwazi is being RMC'd, we're not 100% sure.

Also, I don't think I ever said that Taylor's opinions were more important than anyone else's. Everyone's opinions are of equal value, whether that person carries a camera or not, in my opinion!

MakoMania

Mega Poster
Ah right, thanks @MakoMania! I must admit I was thinking that too. Even though we're 90% sure that Gwazi is being RMC'd, we're not 100% sure.

Also, I don't think I ever said that Taylor's opinions were more important than anyone else's. Everyone's opinions are of equal value, whether that person carries a camera or not, in my opinion!

Don't worry, I wasn't directing that at you :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It's also ATI, who has now posted their crap several times in several threads for nothing more then :emoji_poop:s because he's not smart enough to form his own opinion, trolling or just stupid. I'ma roll with a smidge of all three. As I've always said, I'm down for speculation but taking opinions of "popular" douchebags from the internet as anything more then speculation is stupid. If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times. They. Do. It. For. The. Views. I'd like to think those of us here do it for the conversation, for some insight, and for some fun.

So.. can we ban them from being posted? Yeah. Lets do that.
WTF is wrong with you? I just wanted to share what other people opinions are, I never said it was fact. I don't fully undertand why ALL enthusiast channels get so much hate on here, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks this. I believe Taylors opinion is quite valid, and my personal opinion is that your post is downright rude, and Tigris will be a solid addition and 2020 will be an RMC re-do of Gwazi.

Also no need to worry, I don't plan on posting any of their "always 100% ****" content again.

Last edited: