What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Morkins

Roller Poster
Well, we've already got the first hurricane of the season headed vaguely this direction. Hopefully, it is just the weak southern side of the storm after it has weakened crossing the state.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Well, we've already got the first hurricane of the season headed vaguely this direction. Hopefully, it is just the weak southern side of the storm after it has weakened crossing the state.
Second* (Barry exists)
But yeah, Dorian looks like quite a looming threat. Expected to be a major by Florida landfall.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster

About that..... there's actually a chance that this hits all of Central Florida, goes into the Gulf, and strengthens AGAIN. I'm worried.

Morkins

Roller Poster
Second* (Barry exists)
But yeah, Dorian looks like quite a looming threat. Expected to be a major by Florida landfall.
Barry didn't make landfall in Florida as a Hurricane, so it's not really relevant to Gwazi construction...

I was referring to the first hurricane that could potentially threaten construction in a "Zadra" type situation. We may end up watching a couple more storms before the year is over.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

Hopefully we get some more info on Gwazi on the 12th!
I got the invites as well. It was originally scheduled for August 20th, but delayed for unknown reasons. Scott was going to cover it for me, but unfortunately the new date doesn't work for either of us. He'll be filming for CF in Colorado and I'll be at Silver Dollar City on the new date. Wish one of us could be there to bring you all the news, but previously made plans can't be changed now.