Screencaps of purple Gwazi track for those that don't want to watch the video:

image0.png

image0.png

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Last edited:

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
All the ones I've been on have had them. I believe the first two RMC coasters didn't have them, the ones with Gerstlauer built trains... but after the SFOT uh-oh, they added them.

Matt N

CF Legend
Where was that taken from? I'd be inclined to say SheiKra, but I'm not 100% certain.

Good to see track arriving already, though! I could see quite an early 2020 opening if this is anything to go by!

MakoMania

Mega Poster
Where was that taken from? I'd be inclined to say SheiKra, but I'm not 100% certain.

Good to see track arriving already, though! I could see quite an early 2020 opening if this is anything to go by!
Yeah, from SheiKra.

The leaked SeaWorld slide said April 2020 for this, but if they can get it done for the start of spring break in March that would be even better.

Matt N

CF Legend
Yeah, from SheiKra.

The leaked SeaWorld slide said April 2020 for this, but if they can get it done for the start of spring break in March that would be even better.
Would be fantastic if Busch Gardens could get it open in March! That would mean that they could get a lot of enthusiast custom early in the year!

In fact, I'd hazard a guess that with this and Universal's multi launcher opening in 2020, the number of enthusiast trips to Florida will be very high!

Hutch

Strata Poster
I mean, Florida's going CRAZY these next few years. Big ass RMC, Hagrids, couple a big intense multi launchers, Star Wars Land, Tron, Epcot's first (!) cred, Fantastic Worlds, Super Nintendo World. I've already done most of these parks but there will be a good amount of quality creds by the time I get back down there.

Only problem is to figure out a good time to go... preferably when all that stuff is open but want to give some time for the Star Wars stampede to die down.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I think one could get away with visiting a chunk of florida every year for the foreseeable future. This year is great to visit for Hagrid's and Toy Story Land, next year would be great for a weekend at BGT, 2021 is perfect for Disney, and 2022 would likely be a great year for Universal...and who knows beyond that!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I think one could get away with visiting a chunk of florida every year for the foreseeable future. This year is great to visit for Hagrid's and Toy Story Land, next year would be great for a weekend at BGT, 2021 is perfect for Disney, and 2022 would likely be a great year for Universal...and who knows beyond that!
Nah 2026 is good for Disney. Maybe you could breath inside Star Wars Land then...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk