What's new

Bugsy Malone School Musical

Ali

Mega Poster
Last week my school performed 'Bugsy Malone' after having more than 6 months of rehearsals. We performed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday which meant we were all knackered by the end. The play was very successful and sold out about 300 seats on all three nights. I played 'Fizzy' the janitor who works for Fat Sam. So here is my solo song, 'Tomorrow' which my Dad recorded. I have had many random people coming up to me and congratulating me, which is strange! Semi-Famous!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmeumu9HHm4[/youtube]
Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment :).

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well done. Must be nervewracking singing a solo, something I couldn't do that's for sure.

And now I have an urge to watch Busgy Malone and end up with "We Could Have Been Anything" stuck in my head for three weeks.

Ali

Mega Poster
It was only scary on the first night, just imagined they weren't there.

Ye, the splurge guns in the finale were awesome :--D .
Splurge%20Gun%20Kit-reduced%20size%20image.JPG

Dave

CF Legend
Did it really well! Cool and calm thats how its meant to be done! Was it taken down an octave? As the high bits have been cut out (i think).

I've done Bugsy Malon twice, once with school and another with a theatre company and its brilliant fun with all the splurge and guns. I was Oscar De Velt both times and both times in Dandy Dan's gang.

Ali

Mega Poster
^Not completely but it was only shaving foam so it kinda just went!
^^^^Yes Dave I cut out the high parts as I just couldn't make those notes on the night due to fear :/.

Ollie

CF Legend
That was pretty good. I wouldn't have the guts to go out and do that now. I think the biggest performance I've done was play John Lennon in a Beatles show in a theatre in Wales.