Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Blast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jake

Strata Poster

RJM

Roller Poster
All of them arn't themed well enough for me. But Ice Blast seems the best. Its the best thrill anyway.

A

Anonymous

Using RCT names and things like that for the names of rides are my pet peeve. But I don't care. Why would anyone really critique theming... I'd rather waste my time talking about something productive. BTW, i'm mr. negative here. Anyway, I'm not from the UK but if I had to pick one, Ice Blast.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Tough one, but for now, Cliffhanger. It does so much more than the other shots i've ridden as it has the drop section as well. The picture up there ^ brings back memories, it's had nearly all the red & white cladding removed now.

A close second would be Hyperblaster, as i've realised that in general, the smaller a Spaceshot is, the better the airtime, and that one is tiny!

I've not ridden Volcanic Impact, which could possibly change all.

Ice Blast comes dead last for me, so forceless in comparison.

A

Anonymous

Ice Blast comes dead last for me, so forceless in comparison.
Absolutely. Bigger isn't better for this ride!

It's a close one between Space Shot and Volcanic Eruption. So due to the tiliting seats, Volcanic Eruption wins by a nose. [/horse related pun due to Grand National] :D

Nadia

Mega Poster
Volcanic impact rules over the other imo!! Having been on them all apart from Hyperblaster, the tilting seats just make the ride so much more fun, i was mega nervous on it first time and as soon as it shot up I was hooked!!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Only ridden Ice Blast and Cliffhanger, and I must say I wasn't impressed with Ice Blast at all so Cliffhanger for me.

A

Anonymous

Cliff Hanger by a country mile for me, looked nicer with full cladding, but the stations nice - and the ride programs are great stuff! :D

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Id say the Hyper Blaster, because the amount of airtime at the top is amazing, it's only 90ft! I thought Ice Blast was so disapointing, i queued hours for it and it was pathetic compared to the hyper blaster, which i was not expecting!

Hyperblaster by miles, the airtime is enormous. One thing I've learned at Pleasure Island is never judge a ride by it's size.

I hate to be a picky bugger, but Cliffhanger is not a Space Shot, it's a Shot and Drop, only major difference is the fact that shot and drops sling you back to the ground from the top. Space shots are just space shuttle wannabes.

joe

Mega Poster
Volcanic Impact looks the best, but Ice Blast is the best one I have ridden. So Ice Blast it is.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Stephen, are you drunk by any chance? XD

And Hyper Blaster, the airtime on the thing is mega, it's about the only thing I'd return to Pleasure Island for in fact.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Tell that Ilovenemesis guy or whatever his name is to freaking stop!

Oh, wait, it's UC...

Tell that UC or whatever his name is to freaking stop! :wink:

And definitely Volcanic Blast, cause... the name is cool...

Martyn B

CF Legend
I thought acient topics like this got deleted a while back? (When the post counts got reset too?)

Anyway, Hyperblaster wins by a country mile.

Nic

Strata Poster
Good work, UC! Made me chuckle. :)

Oh, and Cliffhanger. As Rob said, it's two rides in one, and therefore awesome.

corkscrew

Roller Poster
volcanic impact has my vote but hyper blast was my first space shot.

its got to be be volcanic impact because of the seats THEY TILT FORWARD!!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Pierre said:
Only ridden Ice Blast and Cliffhanger, and I must say I wasn't impressed with Ice Blast at all so Cliffhanger for me.

I've since rode Volcanic Impact and Space Shot too... but its still Cliffhanger... +1