What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

WhollyRudeTech

Roller Poster
...and all the "top 10" coasters are obviously all in America? ::sigh::
@faalo19988 ; don't worry, ATI talks nonsense most of the time

I think if I said “hey Siri, delete all nonsense posts from this forum” a good chunk of everyone’s (including mine) would vanish

As for Icon I am really looking forward to seeing it in person and riding it.

Question though. On the footers there is the steel massive screw like things sticking up. Are they leaving them just like that or hiding them? Just looks a bit messy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
What a fun looking ride! I really hope some drone photos pop up soon - it'd really help to see the ride in its entirety to understand where the hell it actually goes. I'm looking forward to a POV!

Matt N

CF Legend
I honestly cannot wait for this to start testing. I'm interested to see how it maintains its pace throughout the course.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Mandy has revealed!

DXExTuHVoAAJ58E.jpg:large

Sandman

Giga Poster
Ugh, basic me has completely lost how to embed the Tweet but she has also said they are not ready yet.

"The new #icon cars looking cool but not yet ready. Hopefully they will look amazing and catch the light brilliantly. Some fab images I am sure when the cars are in motion zooming around the track. Zooming sounds a bit 70s so sorry."

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Ugh, basic me has completely lost how to embed the Tweet but she has also said they are not ready yet.

"The new #icon cars looking cool but not yet ready. Hopefully they will look amazing and catch the light brilliantly. Some fab images I am sure when the cars are in motion zooming around the track. Zooming sounds a bit 70s so sorry."
Hahah she's fab

Looking good. Really like the gold accent, glad they stuck to the concept art vision. Great stuff!

Temleh

Mega Poster
They’re certainly unique. The pattern is quite overpowering and reminds me more of an RCT3 Soaked path than a snake but I’ll reserve full judgement until I see the lead car.