Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AT - Hex

• AT - Air

• Total voters

Mark

Strata Poster
Well I have gathered the results from the three polls and we had some tie positions. Anyhow, vote now for your favourite piece of music from a Tussauds park!

Tell us why too....

Sam

Giga Poster
Ohhh, now that is a tough one.... they are all great.

I'm going to say Air- it suits the ride so well and has a lovely floaty feel about it.

Though all of those on that list are fantastic.

Mark

Strata Poster
My vote is going for Hex, my most favourite piece of music they use in the UK parks. They are all good pieces but Hex just seems to work that little bit better.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Hex, it really is so cool. I loved it when I found it on the Internet! I'm not surpised it's winning by far.

Nemesis music is cool aswle, that would be my second favourite. Airs alright, but there's really nothing to it.

joe

Mega Poster
I prefer Colossus's its cool and makes the ride seem scary (well it did on my first ride). Also what I love about it is that it keeps changing, one part is silent then it goes really loud.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Ok Vampire, Air or N:I. Tough choice!

I guess its Air, Im addicted to it! Its the first thing I listen too when my itunes opens up and I often hit repeat! I love it, its just so relaxing!

Defo Air, although I love vampire too!

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Hex.

No question, it's the music that's synchronised so brilliantly with the ride, and it gives me goosebumps every time I ride!

A

Anonymous

Hex is brill, its drasmatic and just works on so many levels

A

Anonymous

Its very difficult isn't it. I'm going to have to go with Colossus though. No music has such different levels to it. The build up, the way the mood changes throughtout the 9 minutes. Second is Hex, that music is sublime.

RJM

Roller Poster
Rita.... :p. (What? It's true...)

I'll have to go for the Bubbleworks, as Rita isn't there...

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Bubbleworks. End of story.

No other composition in the entire Tussuads repetoire makes a bunch of coaster enthusiasts sing along in the queue line.

Mark

Strata Poster
RJM said:
Rita.... :p. (What? It's true...)

I'll have to go for the Bubbleworks, as Rita isn't there...

No RJM, it isn't there because it didn't make it through and of course it's not exactly got it's own score either! :p

spicy

Giga Poster
Wheres AT-Nemesis? Thats got the best music ever.
Seeing as its not there its Air for me it suits the ride perfectly, it sets the 'oasis' feel of this ride off perfect!

Mark

Strata Poster
Again I'll say the options available on here are in relation to the top 2 winners from each Tussauds park. I ran 3 polls in which you could vote for your favourite piece from each park, the top two from each then went into the final showdown of sorts.

Hope I cleared that up.

kir

Hyper Poster
Colossus' music is immense. It just fits amazingly with what the ride is all about, and it sets a great atmosphere. It has its dark and spooky moments followed by loud and booming moments, I think it's fantasmic!

A

Anonymous

Id say colossus when my friend went on it me and the other people who didnt go on it thought the music was enough to put us of the ride. But vampire is second.
Also does anyone know where I can find the vampire music on the web so i ca listern to it. But the Deul music is cool 2. It is hard 2 choose.
1.Colossus
2.Vampire
3.Deul
4.Nemissis
5.Nemissisa inferno
6.The Fulme
7.Oblivion
8.Detonator
9.Air
10.Hex