Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyrda: The Revenge

• Big Thunder Mountain

• Total voters

cstacey1690

Roller Poster
Oblivion just fits the ride, with all the queueline theming and the concept of falling into a black hole. It has to be the best!

Kat

Mega Poster
Definatley Montu, I just love the name. Its not my fave coaster but it just fits perfectly. I love egypt so this is why this name stood out to me in the first place and helped me choose my name.

A

Anonymous

I'm going to say Oblivion!!

THe name just makes me tingle all over...It's a great name that fits with the ride greatly...

It's describes the whole ride in one word aswell!!

CF_B :D

A

Anonymous

Although oblivion doesn't completly match the size of the ride, it still describes the concept and theme brilliantly.

Couldn't have put it better myself. (Thats why i used the quote lol made life easier)

A

Anonymous

Just love Oblivion, the whole name and experience make it one kind of a thrill. But THE EDGE sounds like a cool name!

A

Anonymous

I say Hydra. It sounds cool, and tells you what it is basically. The revenge of the water serpent, (or god?)

A

Anonymous

Hmm, I want to say Oblivion, but I just know I will end up being called a Alton Fanboy......

*Doesn't vote*

A

Anonymous

for the purposes of the poll, i'm going with everyone else on the face of the universe with "oblivion". no reason in particular, i just like it.

my favorite, though, is "nemesis", followed by "air". wierd, huh? i swear i'm not an alton towers fanboy! i've never even been there! besides, "rita" and "spinball wizzard" are, probably, my least favorite names, so, it all sort of balances out.

anways.

"equinox" is good, "kumali" is interesting, i don't really get the rest, but, whatever.