Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roger the Dodgers Dodgems

• Hocus Pocus Poll

• Total voters

Sam

Giga Poster
Either the dodgems or Vampire. I'll say Vampire- though they are both great.

Oh I forgot the Bubbleworks! lol, I choose that instead- the music in the station is so light hearted and nice to listen too.

joe

Mega Poster
Vampire is probably my fav. It sounds alot better than the others, it goes well with its theme.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Vampire is definatley my favourite. I remember going into the station and seeing the organ, it was amazing! Best part of the ride actually.

samuraiprincess

Roller Poster
Vampire or Bubbleworks probably Bubbleworks its just so happy i always end up dancing stupidly to it, and it always brings a smile to my face when i hear it.

kir

Hyper Poster
It has to be Bubbleworks. It's one of the most instantly recognisable and memorable theme park choons I've ever heard. Ask any enthusiast (who has been to CWoA a few times!) to sing the Bubbleworks tune and I'm sure they'll know it par coeur. It's a tad more uplifting than Vampire's too!

A

Anonymous

Vampire, do you remember when the old man on the organ used to move? he scared me.

kir

Hyper Poster
He still does move! He had a few seasons out, but he's back in moving operation now!

Mark

Strata Poster
Yes, after all our kicking and screaming they fixed for the beginning of the 2005 season and how chuffed we all were.

Personally my fave is still and probably always will be is Vampire. I just wish they would darken the hall and play it louder like they used to!

Angel

Hyper Poster
This is like picking between chocolate! I love all of them pieces of music! They all have their own special things about them!

Ok ok so Vampire and tomb blaster are my two favourites ... now which to pick.

I guess Vampire because of the atmosphere it creates.

thx

Mega Poster
I would have to say Vampire too, because it fits the ride well and I just like it a lot. Bubbleworks comes as a close second though, because the tune is nice and makes one happy.

A

Anonymous

It was the Bubbleworks, but now thats gone I say tomb blasters, its dramatic and go a hum along factor aswell. Incidently got to walk around inside the ride today which was cool. Had to jump the track which is a good 6ft wide.

aly

Mega Poster
Nothing can beat Proffesor Burp's Bubbleworks music! It just gets your foot tapping, your booty shaking and makes you wanna sing! lol.

A

Anonymous

Bubbleworks always makes me feel light headed and cheerful. Bubbleyworks!