Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Busch Gardens

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Legoland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I was always rather taken by the "magic" of Universal Studios, if you'll forgive the cliche, closely followed by IOA. Then Busch, then SeaWorld.
Not really into the Disney thing to be honest.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Busch Gardens.
Was never and still am not really a Disney Person. Sorry. Aint a knock or anything but not for me. Universal is good, (IOA > Studios) but Busch takes the cake for me. Only knock is I wish it had more rides, but that's obviously being worked on.
I have not been to Sea World in a looooooooooong time. So never rode Manta or Mako. I still reckon it would be lower on my list. Im a rides guy, so a good park but is lower on the amount of rides just doesnt do it for me (esp when costly!)

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
IOA just shades it over USF for me. Busch has the best overall ride selection but I found the park layout frustrating and it was just too damn hot and busy the day I went last year :(
Not been to a Disney park since 1988 so no idea there, but I can't imagine any of them topping the Universal parks even when Galaxy's Edge opens.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I really liked Busch, it still is up there as a lovely park with some great hardware but IOA nailed the theming and also has some amazing hardware and has 2 of my fave dark rides.

peep

CF Legend
IOA is prob the best for me, I love the themed lands, it has some of the greatest rides in the World and is just a great place to be in.

I do love EPCOT but more for the food, certainly the best Disney park in Orlando (with Animal Kingdom just behind). It'll be interesting to see how different it feels once its update has been completed and all the big rides have been added.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Busch Gardens for me. Disney and Universal may have the "magic" but BGT's great ride selection and general setting more than make up for that, with Montu and Kumba really pushing it over Islands of Adventure.

Edward M

Strata Poster
IOA probably, although I suspect Star Wars Land could push DHS to the top. Shame the rest of the park is so crap, but I do think the quality of that land will be unlike anything we’ve ever seen. My personal favorite remains Animal Kingdom, but it doesn't have enough rides for it to truly compete with IOA.

Matt N

CF Legend
My personal favourite in Florida is still Islands of Adventure, even after experiencing all of what WDW has to offer in April! In my opinion, the theming is at least on par with Disney's, and the type of product Universal Orlando as a whole offers just appeals to me more than Disney's does. I really liked Disney, but I think Universal does more for me.

As for my ranking of all the ones I've visited:
  1. Universal's Islands of Adventure
  2. Universal Studios Florida
  3. Disney's Animal Kingdom
  4. Epcot
  5. Disney's Magic Kingdom
  6. SeaWorld Orlando
  7. Busch Gardens Tampa
  8. Disney's Hollywood Studios
  9. Fun Spot Kissimmee

Last edited:

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
If we're talking biased here, Busch Gardens Tampa all the way. I grew up less than an hour away from this childhood wonderland of mine. One of the happiest memories in my entire life is inside their bird aviary, where 4-year-old and bird-obsessed me got a cup of nectar and attracted 4 birds - two kissing on my shoulder, one making a nest out of my hair, and only one actually taking a sip from the cup! I'm so very thankful that the moment was captured on camera; as every time I look back at it (including just now), a feeling of childish wonder and giddiness fills my heart.

Without bias taken into consideration, Islands of Adventure is my favorite park in Florida. I was enthralled by how amazingly detailed and well-themed the entire park is; The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman as well as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey are two of the best darkrides in the world, with the latter being my favorite that I've ever ridden! The Incredible Hulk, albeit less intense than its Tampanian kin, still thrills with its zippy launch and zero-g roll combo that starts the ride off with a bang. Even though some may bash Kong for its lack of physical sets, I think the ending is a great surprise and the ride has spectacular theming all throughout. The meal I had at Islands of Adventure (It was the stereotypical American fare - a burger, milkshake & fries - inside the Jurassic Cafe) was actually pretty good compared to that of a Six Flags or even Cedar
Fair park. I loved Islands of Adventure so much, that I set the bar a little too high for Universal Studios Orlando the very next day.

Bathtub Gin

Roller Poster
Busch Tampa
Sea World Orlando
IOA

Fairly indifferent to the rest of FL's offerings. IOA pre-Dragons removal would probably be just ahead of Sea World. I really don't give a **** if they dueled or not. It will take a lot more than a well-themed family coaster to get things back to where they were for me. Busch Tampa is one of the best parks in the country.

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
IOA pre-Dragons removal would probably be just ahead of Sea World. I really don't give a :emoji_poop: if they dueled or not. It will take a lot more than a well-themed family coaster to get things back to where they were for me. Busch Tampa is one of the best parks in the country.
Would the massive, more thrilling multi-launch coaster that they're building for 2020 be enough for you?