What's new

Best Knoebels Coaster?

Which is the best Knoebels Coaster?

• Total voters

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah, I think most of us would agree that Phoenix is objectively the best coaster at the park. It's not even a competition.

Impulse is alright, on par with a typical Gerstlauer. Flying Turns is interesting and unique but lacks in thrills. Twister is pretty rough. That leaves Black Diamond which is more of a dark ride and then the kiddie cred.

Actually, besides Phoenix, the best ride in the park are the Flyers. <3

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Obviously Kozmo’s Kurves. Kurves are just so much better than standard “curves” <3.

Seriously, Phoenix is the best by miles yeah, though I also think Twister is rather good. Impulse is ****

Snoo

The Legend
Obviously Kozmo’s Kurves. Kurves are just so much better than standard “curves” <3.

Seriously, Phoenix is the best by miles yeah, though I also think Twister is rather good. Impulse is :emoji_poop:

This guy right here. I sadly have not yet ridden Kozmo's but I will eventually. :p

Pear

Strata Poster
Impulse was closed when I went 2 weeks ago, so I sadly wasn't able to experience it. Though riding Phoenix first thing after a thunderstorm more than made up for it!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I've only done Twister and Phoenix.

Phoenix was running like a turd when I was there. So bad, I didn't want to spend cash on a re-ride. It was awful. I couldn't even see where the potential could possibly be.

Twister I really enjoyed - though I have a love for that kind of tobogganing feeling on a ride, so it kind of pushed my buttons anyway.