Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Cheetah Hunt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nefeskesen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hutch

Strata Poster
Maverick is the only one I've done, but it looks like the best of the bunch.

Taron looks like the second best, but Maverick seems to do everything Taron does with more elements and better airtime (except for the incredible theming, obviously).

Olaf

Mega Poster
I have to say Taron, it does everything Maverick does but with more headchoppers theming and stronger airtime as it seems. Taron only hasn't got any inversions, but that doesn't matter.

I will ride Taron in a few days, haven't ridden any other Blitz yet though

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah Maverick still looks to have the edge on Taron, just because of the inversions and few more profound airtime moments.

I'll let you know in a few months though.

Also iSpeed is criminally underrated and is fab.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I've done Ispeed which was excellent but the restraints really let it down, I've heard Maverick has the same problem as they both have OTSR's which are just unnecessary. I'd love to try the Ispeed clone with lapbars in turkey but think it'll be pipped by Taron come Ghosterforce in October.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
So far I've only done Maverick and Cheetah, no prizes for guessing which is better.
Taron will give Maverick a run for it's money though, I expect the restraints will make quite a difference, but I haven't ridden Maverick with the new restraints which I believe are a lot more comfortable.
As with the others, I'll vote after GhosterForce.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
DelPiero said:
So far I've only done Maverick and Cheetah, no prizes for guessing which is better.
Taron will give Maverick a run for it's money though, I expect the restraints will make quite a difference, but I haven't ridden Maverick with the new restraints which I believe are a lot more comfortable.
As with the others, I'll vote after GhosterForce.
Seeing as this year was my first go on Maverick, the restraints are far from bad, actually I found them a bit comfortable (the vest past that us, they are quite bulky).

Maverick is my number one so that's where it sits. But Taron in a few years will help. We need more of these in the world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jared

Hyper Poster
I've only had the pleasure of ride iSpeed, but I'm riding Taron next month. So I'll update then.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah they've changed the restraints on Maverick so they're not like iSpeed's.

They're really fab now.