Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pumpkin Pie

• Other

• Total voters

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
What do you like to crave/horde for the Halloween/Fall season? Here are a few options:

Affy Tapples/Caramel Apples:

zvjwwWb.jpg

Apple Cider Donuts:

AutKL4F.jpg

All the Trick-or-Treat candy:

lJAQ8uY.jpg

Apple Cider:

0LnaEw7.jpg

Candy Corn:

wnM2jiP.jpg

Punch(with Dry Ice):

QSG38WG.jpg

Pumpkin Pie:

MbgtdRm.jpg

You may choose 2 of your favorites. My 2 personal favs are Apple Cider Donuts and Candy. Commence the Discussions.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Love when topics like this pop up and I realise who is American and who is British lol XD

Never eaten half of that stuff, candy corn is gross though I have no idea why you lot love it so much. America is so so bad at sweets XD

I like the special Autumn stuff they do at like Starbucks and that like pumpkin spice chai lattes etc.

Pierre

Strata Poster
A girl went to Florida in our office at the end of August and brought back some Hersheys Kisses to share in the office. They're still there.

I love Haribo and Toffee Apples (got that Robinsons Toffee Apple juice to try on Friday night don't know what that will taste like!)

Does it have to be from the list? I like the candy coated apples, but they have to be green apples coated with the red candy, not the taffy caramel crap.

I HATE candy corn, just thought I'd throw that in there. I like those cider/cinnamon donuts dipped in apple cider, nom.

Intricks

Strata Poster
While I used to dig candy corn as a kid, its now disgusting to even digest more than 3 pieces. Also hate all things pumpkin </3

Candy Ive pretty much avoided after high school. Still eat a bit from time to time, but it will be a month or so before my sweet tooth craves it again. Tea usually kills it though.

If I am honest with myself, the only thing on this list that my family hordes, is the pumpkin pie.

Turkey would be the item for me on the Fall list, but since its not on here, Pumpkin Pie due to family.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I though "Punch - with dry ice" was some kind of spectacular trick where you filled your doorway with fake fog and smacked trick or treaters full on in the face for daring to come to your door. It sounded atmospheric, just and awesome... The I saw the picture and my little world collapsed :(

I say my version of punch though for anybody who would offer such abysmal treats to trick or treaters. Awful American bollocks.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Pumpkin pie <3 just about to make my second batch of the year. I also make my own version of Universal's pumpkin juice drink which is scrummy.

What the hell is candy corn? Looks nasty.

I love how snack manufacturers just rename their stuff for Halloween without even changing it. For example Whatsits (UKs version of Cheetos) become Zombie Fingers but are just exactly the same inside. Lol.

I also bought my office some Hershey kisses. They sat around for a year and then went in the bin.

Hobbes

Mega Poster
It's a bit late to post about Halloween, but my favorite food for the fall in general is definitely apple cider donuts. They're absolutely delicious.