What's new

Best Deals in the Industry?

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
What are some of the most ridiculously awesome deals you've seen a park offer their patrons? Like going there is a steal because of this promotion or whatever it is?

Dollywood: If you have a ticket on a normal operating day, if you get in after 3 your next day is free. So it's pretty much a chance to "preview" the park the day before spending a full day there or a way to spend an afternoon and a morning there.
Kentucky Kingdom: Bring your ID that isn't from Kentucky or the Indiana county across the river and you get two day admission and two days of drink wristbands for only $30. You're an ACE member? It's $20 for the same thing.
Indiana Beach: Last year they did a deal towards the end of the summer that purchasing a day ticket would get you a free season pass for the rest of 2016 and all of 2017. Now I'm a passholder there, which will come in handy with me missing creds at that park.

Edward M

Strata Poster
$60 for Tokyo Disneysea. That's about the price of a Six Flags ticket right now for f**king Tokyo Disneysea. Also, Disneyland Paris for $40 in a low season. That's honestly great for all that is offered there.

If you're looking to do a Cred Run at Knoebels, you could probably do it for about $20. That's a decent deal. I remember Knott's was only $30 to get in, and that park is honestly fantastic. Definitely worth it. And on a price per cred measure $50 at Cedar Point or $45 at Six Flags Magic Mountain are both great deals. Especially CP once RMC Mean Streak opens.

A Six Flags Season Pass is great for anyone doing a road trip or going across America. $70 for as many Six Flags as you can get to (plus discounts).

TilenB

Strata Poster
Mirabilandia offers the second consecutive day for free with the purchase of a single day ticket. So, it's sort of like Dollywood, only that you can spend two whole days in there, rather than just an afternoon+next day.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Got to give a mention to the Plopsa Funcard, which gives free entry to all the Plopsa owned parks and 40-50% off entry to damn near everything in France, Benelux and Southern Germany that isn't Disney or Parc Asterix. It's about €70, but it's huge value for big trips.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Got to give a mention to the Plopsa Funcard, which gives free entry to all the Plopsa owned parks and 40-50% off entry to damn near everything in France, Benelux and Southern Germany that isn't Disney or Parc Asterix. It's about €70, but it's huge value for big trips.

I second that. Bought the thing for a trip I did last September. I got free entry to Holiday Park, Plopsaland and Plopsa Coo, 40% discount in Walibi Belgium, Phantasialand and Europa Park and 50% off for Bobbejaanland. Such a great value for money. :D

jodon1981

Roller Poster
I'll jump on the Six Flags season pass bandwagon. Lots of benefits, low cost. However, with SFGAm being my home park, the low cost of season passes aides in the ridiculously packed park during the summer and Fall weekends.

I'd also have to include Hersheypark in the preview night greatness.

Lastly, I'd be remissed if I didn't include Holiwood Nights at Holiday World. $61 for 1.5 days in the park, 7 hours of ERT, 2.5 meals, exclusive tours with snacks, and a few other perks. It remains one of the best theme park experiences I've had.

rob666

Hyper Poster
For me, Blackpool's season pass for 2017 at the end of last year...£89.
Hopefully, my coaster rides should cost me about 20 pence each over the season, and it gets you a qbot at half price all season as well.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
First off, hey Jarrett, you're back!
I bought my Six Flags gold pass this year from SFOT and I got it for $75. That's an incredible deal considering how many Six Flags parks I will be going to this year.
Kentucky Kingdom's $30 for two days and free drinks if you're out of state is also an incredible deal.
I love it when parks do the enter after a certain time, next day free deal.

witchfinder

Giga Poster
I'm also taking advantage of the Six Flags season pass on my US trip next month. I got the Gold pass for $120 which will get me into the three parks I plan to visit with free parking and a bunch of discounts too. I'll also be getting the out of state offer for Kentucky Kingdom and I think Dollywood's 3 day/2 park pass for $99 (+ tax) is pretty decent too, especially as if you enter after 3pm on the last day of the three, you apparently get the next day free too (not that I will be doing that but it's still good!)

Best offers in the UK are probably the ones you can get with Tesco clubcard vouchers, such as Alton Towers and Thorpe Park for £13 each, Fantasy Island for £4.50 and Oakwood for £6.50