What's new

Best awkward moments/conversations?

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
ATTACKHAMMER said:
^^ I'm a Cambridge United season ticket holder. I won't say anything, I know what it's like to lose a playoff final or two.

As for awkward conversations. Playing cards against humanity with my mum provided many.

I love you. You're the best poster on here xx

jj23w

Hyper Poster
You said that to not so hot jordan your gonna make him upset. The most awkward moment and conversations with my mum. The other week she went how many creds does Thorpe Park have and she was getting frustrated when I said 7 as well she got confused with a Merlins Annual Pass she said it looks like a waste of time in front of one of my mates that has one. The one the other night has to be her highlight of being funny. " Jordan does a drop ride count as a credit". VERY AWKWARD.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
jj23w said:
You said that to not so hot jordan your gonna make him upset. The most awkward moment and conversations with my mum. The other week she went how many creds does Thorpe Park have and she was getting frustrated when I said 7 as well she got confused with a Merlins Annual Pass she said it looks like a waste of time in front of one of my mates that has one. The one the other night has to be her highlight of being funny. " Jordan does a drop ride count as a credit". VERY AWKWARD.

Dude... no way. I feel your pain

My mam thought a log flume counted as a credit. How stupid can you be

And I assumed jordan and the attackhammer came as a pair

At one point I actually thought 'attackhammer' was a parody account created by jordan to represent his penis. Hence why its called 'the attackhammer'

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
mcgoughchris said:
jj23w said:

At one point I actually thought 'attackhammer' was a parody account created by jordan to represent his penis. Hence why its called 'the attackhammer'

Nope we are two different people, who are not together, honestly.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
ATTACKHAMMER said:
mcgoughchris said:
jj23w said:

Nope we are two different people, who are not together, honestly.

Like chuckle brothers?

Pierre

Strata Poster
mcgoughchris said:
ATTACKHAMMER said:
^^ I'm a Cambridge United season ticket holder. I won't say anything, I know what it's like to lose a playoff final or two.

As for awkward conversations. Playing cards against humanity with my mum provided many.

Knobhead - I thought it was me, northern connection and all that. I even took the fact you said Gateshead was posher than Boro without retaliation.... :|

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Pierre said:
mcgoughchris said:
ATTACKHAMMER said:

Knobhead - I thought it was me, northern connection and all that. I even took the fact you said Gateshead was posher than Boro without retaliation.... :|

You're deffo in my top 5

To be fair you're one of the only people that's been nice along with JJ and Darren lol

If anyone has ever seen the hangover, I kind of see us four as the wolf pack now, me being Bradley cooper and JJ as ALAN

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
nadroJ said:
Nothing north of Watford Gap is posh.

Ahem, I'm assuming you are not including Cambridge in this statement?

Pierre said:
Just wondering if you were a Gateshead fan as Jordanovichy (who I believe you've 'met'!) is a Cambridge United fan who won the conference playoff against Gateshead this year... :)

Huehuehue yes I am. Was a day to remember ;)

mcgoughchris said:
ATTACKHAMMER said:

Rude. ;)

mcgoughchris said:

HAHAHA. This has made my day. I now love you too.

mcgoughchris said:
Like chuckle brothers?

Hmmm. I'd say more like Elton and David.

I've commented on everything I wanted now for some awkward moments.

I don't really get 'awkward' over things unless girls start talking about their menstrual cycles. I did once make a silly comment when I was like 9 which involved a straight line on a map in a year 4 class and I asked if it was up the M6 basically showing off I knew that motorway because I'd been to Blackpool the summer before...yeah you had to be there but I still regret that comment today, I feel such a tool still.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Nah, silenthill is doug,
Furie is stu,
Andrus is phil,
Joshuathetroll is alan, sans personality.

JJ's Leslie Chow

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Yay I'm an Asian dude. Tom you've only met me for about an hour you haven't seen my personality properly. I'm now going by the name of jj because there are many jordans.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
jj23w said:
Cheers Darren I don't know what's worse this or the other thing I'm not bad am I?

I don't know about everyone else but I love JJ

This kid is epic!

If I ever see you I'll publicly bow down to you