What's new

Ben & Jerry's @ AT

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
Not sure if this is news worthy or not, but thought i would post anyways :wink:

TowersTimes have learnt that Ben and Jerry's will set sail on a mission to tantalise the taste buds when a new Scoop Shop opens at the start of the season in just over a weeks time.

The outlet, which will be located adjacent to The Flume in Mutiny Bay, will make some of B&J's world famous flavours available to accompany your day at the theme park. Whether you like a Caramel Chew Chew, Cookie Dough or Chocolate Fudge Brownie - you'll be able to take your pick after a battle across the seas in Mutiny Bay.

It will no doubt boost the already diverse range of catering options available at the theme park, which have nearly all been completely overhauled in recent years.

Look out for more news from the resort as we head towards the start of the 2010 season and launch of Th13teen on 20th March!

http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/news/s...ion=showfull&id=1268337729&archive=&template=

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
The real question is if we get AP discount on it... Hope so... But somehow cos it's an external company, I doubt it :(

Still, Alton and Phish Food <3

Ollie

CF Legend
Nah I doubt there will be a discount as it isn't a park chain.
^^This is good though and also I've just realised who you are. :)

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
@ollie the penny drops :wink: lol

True, sadly to say the ice cream most probably will not come underneath the AP discount. But also i suppose one saving grace if its a market chain e.g. maccy d's, burger king etc etc then the ben & jerrys ice creamwill be good ice cream and not a rip off like other cold foods around the parks!! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Bah, B&J have had an ice cream café at Liseberg for a couple of years now... :)

Nic

Strata Poster
I know this is contreversial, and possibly a result of my broken compass, but I don't think B&J is all that.

Plus, I'm on a diet. So, boo!

Ben

CF Legend
Vadge said:
I know this is contreversial, and possibly a result of my broken compass, but I don't think B&J is all that.

As I read this, I was aroused, and then disgusted.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Completely on-topic post.

Once, at Atlantis in the Bahamas, my family and I went to a Ben & Jerry's. At Atlantis, everything is ridiculously overpriced. Especially the food. Like, $7 for a piece of pizza. So, having 7 people in our family, we decided to get a sundae they had, called the "Vermonster," and split it. The Vermonster has twenty scoops of ice cream, whatever flavor you like, and layers of brownies and cookies in between. It was actually cheaper than getting individual sundaes for all of us at $60.

We didn't finish it that night, but the lady said that once, a football player came in and finished one, right there, all by himself.

So, um, yeah... ALTON TOWERS!!! THI3TEEN!!! BEN & JERRY'S!!! :p

Gazza

Giga Poster
Couldn't you already get Ben and Jerrys from the vending machine in the Oblivion queue anyway?

Martyn B

CF Legend
Hmm, is this true though? I remember a couple of years back there was a topic on here saying about Alton getting a Subway, I'm still waiting.....:evil:

Anyway, if it is true, woop, Alton is just getting better and better!