31328025252915478422810.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/themeparkdenmark

http://rcdb.com/10157.htm

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Re: "Wilde Maus" - Mack Wild Mouse, Bakken

Why on Earth would they give it a German name when it's in Denmark? Wouldn't "Vildmusen" be a lot more suitable?

Other than that, probably a great addition. Sure to be popular with the guests, and will surely remain a nice "filler ride" when its novelty has worn off. From an enthusiast standpoint, though: blah.

A

Anonymous

^ Well it could be a second hand that is already branded with the name. Also it's a name that is pretty common for those rides.
As I said, do we know if it's new or a relocated one?
Just wondering if I have to get back there for the cred or not...

DAMN, had a look at the images and tried to decipher the text of the one above, they are ripping out their ace Enterprise to add this, makes me really sad :cry:

Martyn B

CF Legend

I woud say that going by that board in the top pic, it is most probably new, but then the bottom of that board is dated December 2008...

And for the record, I think these are great!

A

Anonymous

It says that the "wild mouse project" started that year, so it's most likely that they have been caught up in getting the final permits since then, and it's only now that they are able to get it installed.

Much like the Eurofighter at Zoosafari Fasanolandia, it was announced 2007, but then delayed and got installed this summer...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Right, well this is being built (as far as I can work out), so I'll sticky it. :D

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Hello Everybody,

Today some friends and I where at Bakken to check out the construction of the new Wild Mouse.
And the track-work looks to be complete!

It looks much better than I ever could've hoped, and the color-sheme really fits!
And it also has themed supports! Fu** yes.

I know it's just a mouse, but it's a good looking mouse!

I off course took some pictures, and there will also be a video update up in some days.¨

EDIT:

And here is the video, as promised. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfQbK6k6hOA[/youtube]

Attachments

• IMG_22131.jpg
    IMG_22131.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_22101.jpg
    IMG_22101.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_22081.jpg
    IMG_22081.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 79

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
The new coaster at Bakken is going to be called "De Vilde Mus" which is danish for "The Wild Mice".

"De Vilde Mus" opens tomorrow along with the rest of the park, and i am off course gonna be there.
I know it's just a standard Wild Mouse but i'm probably still gonna take a couple of pictures and an onride.
I'll post a trip report here if you would like?

nadroJ

CF Legend
^A trip report would be awesome, if you could include anything else that has changed in Bakken that would be awesome.

Omg Bakken <3

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
^ I have been visiting Bakken a couple of times in the off-season and i can tell you that a lot of nice changes has happened.

A trip report will be up tomorrow night :--D