What's new

Bags of Coffee Beans spotted at Starbucks Warehouse

Pierre

Strata Poster
starbucks2.jpeg

Let the guessing commence!

I reckon although the majority of these bags will be distributed in the United States, if you squint carefully theres a label on one of the bags at the back of the picture marked "To be shipped to Portsmouth".

Now obviously Portsmouth is a dock in the UK so they could be any where but given that the people of North Wales have been crying out for a new Starbucks I think this could be headed to Chester too.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I see that your making some sort of a parody topic on what roomraider has posted, but this is borderline rude. Considering that we are a roller-coaster geared forum, I believe it is news when track for a previously unknown project is spotted...

Smithy

Strata Poster
Lads, it's a joke.

Pierre's one of the last people on here who's going to have done this to have a rude dig at someone.

I'll admit it threw me at first until I got the reference.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pierre said:
starbucks2.jpeg

Let the guessing commence!

I reckon although the majority of these bags will be distributed in the United States, if you squint carefully theres a label on one of the bags at the back of the picture marked "To be shipped to Portsmouth".

Now obviously Portsmouth is a dock in the UK so they could be any where but given that the people of North Wales have been crying out for a new Starbucks I think this could be headed to Chester too.

I'm not interested until you can tell me how many can fit in a Big Apple :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pierre

Strata Poster
Smithy said:
Lads, it's a joke.

Pierre's one of the last people on here who's going to have done this to have a rude dig at someone.

I'll admit it threw me at first until I got the reference.

Thank **** someone round here still has a sense of humour.

The fact I posted it in Forum Fun highlights it's a joke. Forget it I'll go back to lurking and reading in-jokes from CF Lives (Y).

Furie, the answer is 3752.4 bags of coffee beans.

mouse

Giga Poster
What? Bags of coffee beans spotted at the manufacturing plant of coffee? Stop the **** press

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I knew you were joking but for a new member to the site, they may find it as rude, I found it rather funny Imo, but I can see how a new member could find this rude.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Pierre said:

I'm shocked and saddened by such blatant rudeness and disrespect.

Chester is not in North Wales, and the people of both Chester and Wrexham would be outraged at such a disgusting lie.

Pierre

Strata Poster
mouse said:
What? Bags of coffee beans spotted at the manufacturing plant of coffee? Stop the **** press

:)

Owen, roomraider is not a new member. Neither are you but sounds like you'd have taken offence.

Gavin, I give it a ten second Google to check as well, one of its main access roads runs through or borders North Wales then. Knew I'd get that **** wrong haha.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pierre said:
Furie, the answer is 3752.4 bags of coffee beans.

I slept easy last night - thanks.

Pierre said:
Gavin, I give it a ten second Google to check as well, one of its main access roads runs through or borders North Wales then. Knew I'd get that **** wrong haha.

Come on Pierre, don't you mean:
"Yeah, but we all know North Wales will never have anything as cultured as even a Starbucks and will have to to travel to the nearest English dispenser of modern things in Chester"?

You had a lot more wriggle room there to get out of being wrong and a great opportunity to alienate even more people with your cruel and sadistic ways :p

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Surely Portsmouth, New Hampshire is more likely to be getting a Starbucks than Portsmouth, UK. That's the trouble with this site, so UK-centric. ;p

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^^ I'll have you know that WreckScum has two Starbucks, not to mention a Costa and a Cafe Nero.

Sooooooooo cosmopolitan.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Mysterious Sue said:
Surely Portsmouth, New Hampshire is more likely to be getting a Starbucks than Portsmouth, UK. That's the trouble with this site, so UK-centric. ;p

Portsmouth has recently got its first Starbucks actually :p just before Christmas. It joins around 27 Costas.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
We need a Starbucks in Little Chalfont, when I say need, I really mean there currently isn't one within a few hundred feet.