What's new

Bad run ins with enthusiasts/public

spacebum

Roller Poster
Anyone ever had any bad run ins with other groups or members of the public for stupid reasons. I am sure that some of you have had the F bomb slung your way and other such childish trash. ( yes i am sort of expecting some people to have had a bad reaction to some morrons in the population)

Back in 2012 I had a dumn encounter with 6 idiots claming to be enthusiasts from TPR in blackpool. not sure why they deemed it a good idea to frizby biscutes in PMBO station. That still eludes me even now.

This one will make you titter. Walking along in manchester a bunch of the "god squad" decide to pester me and my missus. after afew seconds of saying sorry could you please go away. three cups of mingin coffee get tiped over her.

Green peace chuggers get very gobby and self gratifying when you question there ethics and there double standards. mainly there hate of atomic power. and the fact that for a "clean green" group they are a rather poluting and damageing group. Kind of like Peta killing animals them blameing the governments and chemical relient industrys.