What's new

Backlot Stunt Coaster Trains

Have they been changed at every park? I noticed at Wonderland the other day that they made all the trains one colour instead of red, white, and blue, and that they didn't have like, any decals on them. So yah I was just wondering if there was a purpose for the train change and if it was on every Backlot clone.

RCF

Strata Poster
I've been told that the same has happened at Kings Dominion. One is all red, one is all white, with no decals.

pkiknex25

Mega Poster
Yes, its happened at all of them. It has to deal with use of the Mini-Cooper cars and BMW not being happy about their use now that they are without the direct Italian Job theme.

So they're not even going to add decals at all? The old cars were so cute though! That's kinda stupid, I mean, it's still technically promoting the Mini Cooper whether it's affiliated with the Italian Job or not.

^ They had to get rid of Nickelodeon because of the Paramount thing though, didn't they?

Just sayin', it looks like absolute crap :p . As a random side note, Wonderland's new Planet Snoopy is pretty damn good, so at least they did one good thing in the off season.

^ Yah but that's Nickelodeon. I'm pretty sure they didn't have to pay for the rights to have mini cooper themed trains, but I dunno, I could be wrong.