• Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snoo

The Legend
Well.. I have a baby on the way. :D

164698_182124308486392_100000664714055_479676_7333159_n.jpg

First image of the little guy/girl. You can see the head on the right with the little sunken eye socket with the legs on the left.

179447_184177424947747_100000664714055_491798_6050178_n.jpg

1/28/2011

167735_183826471649509_100000664714055_489893_2561023_n.jpg

1/28/2011 - Week 13. :D

So far, we've heard the heartbeat and obviously seen the little guy/girl. Soon, we'll know the sex. :D As far as names go, we've chosen Zoe and Evan.. but we'll have to wait until late February to find out which we are using.

I'll throw in a poll to see what my lovely skanks think the little scamp will be. ;)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
:D

What your missus has inside her right now is the most precious thing in the entire world. That's yours, man. You made that! It's amazing. :)

Whatever sex, he/she will be one lucky kid.

It's a girl.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Here are some other name suggestions, just in case you change your mind :D

La-a
Apple
Da(insert name here)
La(insert name here)

Ok, I kid, but seriously, congrats man. Time to place bets, when will miniSnoo ride their first coaster, and where will the credit whoring begin lol.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I suspect this poll won't have any baring on the sex of the child :p

It's got to be a girl like both it's parents anyway ;)

Oh, and I love the way the guy on the TV is looking at the missus' with a "WTF?" expression :lol:

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm aiming for a boy here, solely for the fact that I think, your girlfriend only shows that she's pregnant from the front, not all around. I know it's all bollocks but yeah, that's my prediction.

Congrats Snoo btw, you have to make he/she another Enthusiast ;)

Snoo

The Legend
Of course they will be an enthusiast. :D

And spanks you all. She is starting to show more and more with each day. I'm realllllly hoping for a boy simply because I know what boys are like and if a girl were to be raised by me.. god only knows how messed up she would be sexually. :lol:

kimahri

CF Legend
the dood.

Hey, If you have a boy now and a Snooette later you could always you Min snoo to protect her, then mess her up later :|

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What I'm most intrigued about is how the baby got in there in the first place. It must have something to do with God.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Maybe he/she is the New Jesus! Just think about all the jokes about "second coming" that could be made!

Although tbh, if I were you I'd be rather annoyed about Mrs Snoo sleeping with God behind your back.