What's new

Atom (Released)

Brookes

Giga Poster
This is just going to be a short project from me as I plan to do something big after this, as I have haven't done a large inverter for a while.

Anyway onto this, I was just playing around and after a few days I felt I got a nice layout for a medium sized woodie. It comes in at about 95ft high and just short of 3000ft long. It's not going to be anything special with custom supporting etc. as my editor messes up with woodmagic, and I don't want to custom support it all. :p It's short a small project.

Here are some screens so far with just layout done, no terraforming or scenery done yet, I'm pretty sure these colours will stay:

c2-091216171440000.jpg

c2-091216171452001.jpg

c2-091216171512002.jpg

Also, I would be very grateful if someone could make me a simple cartexture as I totally fail at them. It won't need to be anything special, so give me a pm if you want to do it, thanks.

Brookes

Giga Poster
The track is ready for release now (name confirmed as Atom), just waiting for someone to do a cartexture so if you are interested in doing it please contact me as soon as possible!

EDIT: Ok I've been trying to learn how to do the cartextures and it kind of worked but I couldn't get how I wanted it. So if someone could do it I would be very grateful, all I want doing is the stars taken off and the front changing.

AdamJ

Roller Poster
I ain't really any good with car textures, always screw them up, but still, I love that first drop, how high is it?

Brookes

Giga Poster
For thousands of years the concept of the atom has been known,
But it wasn't until years later that it became fully understood and given its name,
The incredible discovery will continue to thrill us for decades,
I give you... Atom!

Atom-091219112537000.jpg

Download: Atom

(Note - it is an nl pack so if you want normal track file then just tell me and I'll upload it)

Video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ-fTBEuKAY[/youtube]
Thanks to Crazycoaster for the awesome cartexture!

Enjoy!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I liked this. I'm not going to write a huge review, but I will say that it was good.

They layout was quite nice, and fitted this style of coaster well. It was well paced and I thought that the trackwork was smooth and fairly pump-free.

Overall, a nice coaster, sorry I can't say more, but it was good. 8/10