What's new

Assume Rita can be replaced with a different accelerator.

I'd like

• KK instead of Rita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TTD instead of Rita

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Xceleraror instead of Rita

• Storm Runner instead of Rita

• Stealth* instead of Rita

• Superman Escape instead of Rita

• Kanonen instead of Rita

• Speed Monster instead of Rita

• Yunsiao Speeding Car instead of Rita

• KEEP RITA AS IS

• Total voters

Kat

Mega Poster
I would like to see KK, not saying I would ride it, being the wimp that I am ;), but id love to see it anyway.

Snoo

The Legend
ERGH!!!!!!!!! Before UC comes on and rips you apart, I will.

Ok, yeah 36 ft isn't alot but it's still higher and it has another element. GIVE UP.

I'm still waiting for UC. Where you at!!!!!!!!

Nah, im not going to give up. But thanks though. Maybe you should give it up?? Or, a song by my favorite group... GIVE IT UP RIGHT NOW!!!! lol. Ok, i have class, bye kids.

PS: UC!!!!

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I'd keep it exactly how it is. I like to take roller coaster for what they are, even if I prefer different ones every roller coaster is different, with different surroundings, etc. Taking every roller coaster for what it is gives it more indivduality than always comparing it to Nemesis or Top Thrill Dragster. It's the same with every aspect in life really.

Kaycee

Roller Poster
Obviously I'd go for KK, just to get some real speed and height into the UK!
Although Xcelerator looks fantastic. :D

I would have to say keep her as she is, therefore, we lose none of our coasters here in the USA, and the people that live near the other parks won't get sad a coaster they like is leaving.

Guys who are voting for TTD, well, have you ever heard of the girl who sat in a tree she didn't want to be cut down until they decided to let it stay where it was? Let me tell you, if that ride was ever to be moved, I would be sitting on that thing until they told me it would be going nowhere.

It would be nice, though if KK was removed and brought to Europe to make TTD the tallest and fastest in the USA again, but it still won't change the quality of the ride it actually is, which is why I'm saying leave Rita to be at AT.

A

Anonymous

^I don't think it was really meant to be taken that literally :p

^ Lol, I wasn't being serious, I was just assuming that one of these accelerators was actually going to be replacing (or not replacing) Rita, in order to make a view on it.

A

Anonymous

noooo!!!!!!! let rita stay, its the bst ride at alton towers

kir

Hyper Poster
Accelerator OTSR's do nothing for me, and the competition would only ever have been between TTD and KK. So TTD it is.

A

Anonymous

Was there any point to this? Is'nt it obvious that you would pick kk!! come on people!!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Judging by the fact that 68% of people didn't vote for Kingda Ka, i'd say it was worth doing. There's a pretty even spread across all the accelerators there.