What's new

"Anubis" - Gerstlauer Launch for Plopsaland

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That looks great. The station building looks fantastic, as does the rest of the track.

That dark blue colour works really well with supports and surrounding area too.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Some new photo updates from Plopsafansite.

01.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

http://plopsafansite.be/DePanne/2009/Blog/

marc

CF Legend
I was going to try and go over for opening weekend, but will probably wait a while now though.

Looks good and a good coaster for the park.

Mike T

Mega Poster
Its themed after a TV show. This ride is looking really great, a lot better than I was originally expecting, and thats saying a lot because I've been keeping an eye on this one. Oh, and I now have a new favorite coaster train. :p

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Well, you could be, but anyways:

There is a popular Dutch/Belgian TV-show called "Anubis". More info on Wikipedia, here, because I'm too lazy to write more here.

The ride is based on the show.

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Why do eurofighters have 4x2 seating and these ones have 2x3? Is it basically to do with 4x2 allowing the cars to be shorter?

Mike T

Mega Poster
Well I think Eurofighter cars were designed with the beyond vertical drop in mind, which explains the small vehicle design. I'm not sure why these are different though, and what their function/appeal is. It possibly has to do something in regards to the launch. Good question though.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Mike T said:
Well I think Eurofighter cars were designed with the beyond vertical drop in mind, which explains the small vehicle design. I'm not sure why these are different though, and what their function/appeal is. It possibly has to do something in regards to the launch. Good question though.

Although, FvN uses Eurofighter cars and has a launch...