Slut for Spinners
I wish soon. Here's Madness:

Madness-121006191633000.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc3N1sLUUes[/youtube]

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9c4xf64dzj7tw0s

VooDoDe

Roller Poster
Nice, I really liked it. The entire layout was really good in my opinion, and I didn't notice many pumps or jerks. The only real gripe have is for the second part of the batwing element, the g's hit 5.4 or so.

9/10

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Really liked this. The start reminded me of Nemesis Inferno but the addition of the batwing and other elements set it apart for me.

I didn't really notice an major pumps or jerks, so no points deducted there for me.

9/10 :)

reddude333

Giga Poster
Great layout, great everything...and you've created the batwing beautifully. It is one of my favorite elements aesthetically speaking :D

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Now that my semester is over, I finally have time to get back into NL! [And there was much rejoicing!] Here's an idea I've had in my head since the beginning of October, and it's turning out just like I wanted so far:

Aurora-121223130152000_zps365468d3.png

By the end of the holidays, you'll be able to ride the sky on Aurora.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I hope your opinions on the colors stay now that some supports have been added:

Aurora-121226232234000_zpsa5dce109.png

This ride is a bitch to keep the forces in check.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Started a new project. I hope I'll finish it before school gets crazy again, but I've made good headway with the track in the time I've worked on it. This one will be a more in depth project with terrain, cartextures, and light theming. It's a Storm Runner-esque launcher named Widowmaker (a one person mining drill).

Widowmaker-130109223232000_zpse3d9cbde.png

Jer

Strata Poster
I love it, I've tried my fair share of Flying Snake Dives, they arent easy, more power to you cant wait to see how it turns out.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
So yeah, this is going to take much longer than anticipated, but at least the track work is done:

Widowmaker-130120234851000_zpscf3b66c9.png

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Breathing some life into Widowmaker again. I've been able to finish the terraforming since completing my semester. I've also revised a small portion of the layout, started the supports, and added some theming.