What's new

Annual Pass and Adrenalin Week

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
I don't have an Annual Pass yet, but I plan to get one before the closed season in the hope that I'll be able to use it for a preview event for the new Alton coaster, like they did with Saw this year. So that leaves the option of going this weekend, or next week for the Adrenalin week..
So the question is; can you use the Annual Pass for Adrenalin week, and, will I be able to buy one during that week?

If that makes sense..? Thanks!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Well, I'm going for Adrenaline Week and plan to use my AP, so I'd say you definitely can. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to? And they'll probably still be selling Annual Passes yes, again, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Brookes

Giga Poster
I plan to use my annual pass to get into Adrenaline Week, I'm pretty sure you can. You can use it for February half term and Scarefest so why not Adrenaline Week. And I think you should still be able to buy one then.

yinyang

Mega Poster
I don't see why they wouldn't let you use the annual pass during adrenaline week, unless it's plastered everywhere that you can't. Otherwise you should still be able to use/buy them.