What's new

Alton Towers Help

Lofty

CF Legend
Where the Kiosks are before you enter the park gates. It's a large portacabin with 'Annual Pass' on it. Seriously you will not miss it.

Well that's where it's been for the past years, I doubt them moving it.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah it should be in the same place it normally is which Lofty has just mentioned. Can't think of any reason why they'd move it. The only thing they're doing out the front is the Corkscrews although that's no reason to change the location of the AP office.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Do you have like proof of buying it in the form of a confirmation letter or something? You will need to take that to the pre-booked ticket kiosk where you will get a big entry ticket, where you will go through the turnstiles. Then turn immediately left and the annual pass office is there, where you will get it. Most of the time there is a big queue though. This is how I do it with Tesco clubcard voucher so I think it will be the same.

yinyang

Mega Poster
Thanks for the response guys as I know it might be an obvious answer to it. Yeah i'll print out the confirmation web page i got with the code on. Just i've always picked mine up at Chessie before wanted to be aware if the set-up was different at Alton. Many thanks.