What's new

Alton Towers 26/05/09 - Short Report

Brookes

Giga Poster
I've already done a few Alton trip reports this year, and I will probably be doing more, but I think I'll just keep this one short and do a brief summary of the day. So yesterday me and 3 other mates went to Alton Towers. The weather was great pretty much all day which made it even better, and the park wasn't really busy seeing as it was half term, about average really. We couldn't really be bothered with loads of re-rides and just walked around the park doing everything once then moving on. The longest we queued was probably around 35 - 40 minutes for Rita, with queues for everything else around 20 minutes or less. Strangely, the mine train was pulling long queues all day, probably because young kids are off for half term, but the extended queue part was open all day. I won on Duel, hurrah! I had a good blaster, it seems they have worn in a bit now after the original stiffness and are really good now. Couldn't really see anything happening on the old corkscrew site. Normally, I can't really be bothered to do some of the rides but we went on a load of stuff yesterday and it was a really enjoyable and relaxing day.

Ride count:

Duel x1
Nemesis x2 (1 front row)
Blade x1
RMT x1
Rapids x2
Flume x1
Sharkbait Reef x1
Spinball Whizzer x1
Oblivion x1 (front row)
Enterprise x1
Rita x1