What's new

Alon Towers- N-Dubz-Pictures

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
More about the title later.

Ok, we arrived at Alton Towers at around 10 am (4th time this year), by this time Rita had already pulled a 15 min queue so we headed straight to Nemesis. Got to Nemesis and it was more or less a walk-on, i tried to get back left seat for the zero-g roll but got the second to back instead.

I was feeling very gutted as Montu had just made Nemesis forceless, however it still had no queue so we went around again, after another go on Nemesis we headed to Air, queued a good 20 mins. Air was ok, as soon as youve headed out of the station the best bit of the ride is over.

We then headed off to Duel, i came second out of the four of us, after Duel we headed off to RMT and Rapids. The Rapids was a lot wetter than 3 weeks ago :lol: .

Damp and dripping, we walked down to the queue board in Mutiny Bay, Oblivion said closed, so we went and had a look. We waited around for 10 mins until going over to Spinball. After 10 mins we were on, which was amazing because normally Spinball is about 40 all day. After Spinball Oblivion was up and running again. After getting front right so i was off the track on Oblivion we headed up to Rita.

On the way to Rita people were pointing so we turned our heads, and the guy with the stupid hat from N-Dubz was walking to Oblivion. He must of been there because he was playing at the Brit this week. But we didn't know that would be the last time we would see him.

The queue for Rita was 40 mins so we just went in, half way into the queue it had broke down, but we stuck in there, until 10 mins when we jumped out because the delay would take longer than excpected. We jumped on the sky ride to Nemesis again, however on the way over we saw them giving out fast passes because of the Rita breakdown... Damn! :evil:

Nevermind, we queued up for nemesis again but as we were queueing up for back row, the ride op in front said " The guy from N-dubz is on the back row of the next train, ive just spent 10 mins talking to him and i didnt know who the hell he was :lol: " Anyway, our train came and he was on there! He stuck his thumbs up at us, woohoo!. After Nemesis we took a skyride to oblivion.

As going Alton Towers very frequently i knew that at the end of the day Oblivon was a walk-on, and it was, we got on it, wait for it, 6 times in a row! 7 times yesterday, In 09 then ive been on Oblivion 22 times :--D

By this time it was the end of the day and we walked to the drop of point to get picked up. Great Day. Although there were alot of chavs there.

SW6 Photos aswell.
007.jpg

Anual Passes
008.jpg

On the way to nemesis, loooking a bit warped
009.jpg

Be Warned!
010.jpg

Ribena.
011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

039.jpg

015.jpg

Looking up Air's Lift
016.jpg

Worst.... Photo.... Ever....
018.jpg

Now Fly!
019.jpg

Jelly Beans!
022.jpg

Duel
021.jpg

He looks a bit pale.
023.jpg

Im front left looking like a jippo
024.jpg

Random Rapids
025.jpg

New for 09!
026.jpg

Batdog!
030.jpg

Empty train
031.jpg

032.jpg

041.jpg

Sealife Canisters on SW6 site
027.jpg

028.jpg

Random People wondering where their faveourite ride has gone.
040.jpg

What are behind Duel's closed doors?
029.jpg

"I see tree's of green, red ones too"
034.jpg

Signage
035.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

Until next time Alton.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Sounds like you had a good time mate.

When did you go, yesterday? And who did you go with?

Look forward to random picture time!

Jools

Giga Poster
Sounds like a great day, although I would have been very pissed off with the fast pass thing when you left Rita's queue, but that's me.
I guess the guy from N-Dubz was there to cheer up a bit as the girl has got a swine flu :( and has been put in isolation.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Yeah it was mint. I went with erm steves 2 daughters and one of theirs boyfriend.

Was a bit annoyed about fastpass but never mind because soon is random picture time!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
You should have punched the arrogant twat from N-Dubz. He's an asshole!

Other than that, a good day you seemed to have a good day, and some nice pics too :D

Ollie

CF Legend
When me and Mark (Lofty) went to Alton last year George Sampson was there. I kept texting my girlfriend (who I'm not with anymore) as she was jealous that I got to meet him.
e and Mark didn't like him. We saw him countless times throughout the day and he had loads of screaming girls following him. There were also cameramen about.
I got a video of him just for the sake of getting views on Youtube, and if you listen carefully in the background you can probably hear Mark calling him a nob as he walks past. :lol:

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ I was actually there that day, but didn't see him once :p I got on CF to post my TR and everyone said he was at AT :lol:

Ali

Mega Poster
Looks like you had a good day out!
Random point - the girl singer from N-Dubz has swine flu :lol:.