All Toasters toast Toast.

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mrclam

Giga Poster
Actually, you'll find that all (working) toasters toast bread.

Not sure that's true..

0431.jpg

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
My look on things is:
Toasters made for the everday household toast bread.
If you toast toast in a toaster, then you burning toast :?

It's okay, as it doesn't really have anything to do with cooking, it's just a mathematical technique for grouping things - which everyone does if they're clever and doing maths at around 14 or so

I've done Venn diagrams, but just for like, stories and novels and stuff back in maybe grade three.

You know - if i ever find anyone stupid enough to want kids with me.. i'd genuinely worry about sending them to a canadian school....

As I've said, I'm very smart academically. I've been on the honour roll for four years, two of which were for over 90% average.. So I'm not that dumb, just for common sense maybe.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
You know - if i ever find anyone stupid enough to want kids with me.. i'd genuinely worry about sending them to a canadian school....

As I've said, I'm very smart academically. I've been on the honour roll for four years, two of which were for over 90% average.. So I'm not that dumb, just for common sense maybe.

As you've clearly proven here by utterly not understanding the point.

You are clever, with honor roll (whatever the hell that is) and over 90% average. Yet, you're still a thick as a pig in muck. Ergo, the Canadian school system must be exceptionally poor if you are considered bright (I'm not saying this personally, just infering and saving Mr Clam the bother of explaining it to you himself, I worry about his arthritic fingers in his old age :p ).