Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien 3

• Resurrection

• Total voters

kimahri

CF Legend
Basicly which alien movie do you think is the best out of the lot I personaly liked aliens (alien 2)

kimahri

CF Legend
hmm I though I put the Ressurection in :S I'll edit it

Edit:Ok i can't put ressurection in so can any one tell me how to edit a poll or will I have to make a new one to put ressurection in?

A

Anonymous

I wouldnt worry about puting Ressurection on there, its the suckiest of the lot.

Well personally after Alain (Who is in love with these films) sat me down to watch them liked Aliens best although all of them had there moments.

~Lora~

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Alien without a doubt. It is possibly one of THE best films ever made! As a piece of filmmaking and art, it is utterly fantastic.

The direction is sublime and the tension, acting and scripting is tight. A lot of people find it boring, but it's a wonderful piece of work and certainly Ridley Scott's finest hour.

Again, I would say Aliens is James Cameron's best film. Apart from the poor acting of "Newt", it's a fantastically made film, superbly scripted and stunningly put together.

Aliens cannot be compared to Alien. It's like asking which robot movie is better, AI or Terminator 2? They're very different films. Alien is a serial killer flick, Aliens is a war movie. As to which you think is best, it comes down to personal taste on the kind of film you enjoy more. I prefer a slower paced and "artier" work, so prefer Alien.

Alien 3 is massively under-rated because the competition it's up against is so high. A lot of people don't realise that it's David Fincher's first feature film, and from there he went on to make Seven, Fight Club and, erm, all the other really good films that he's made! :D

Alien 3 is actually very well directed and has a good pace, but it's badly scripted and was rushed. David Fincher was brought in at the last minute and the script was re-written just days before filming started. So considering everything that was against it, it's actually a very good film, just not quite the same caliber as the other two.

Let's all just pretend Ressurection and AVP don't exist? It's best for everyone as neither film has a single redeeming feature.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I agree with furie....the original and best!

I have had the Quadrilogy since christmas and have only watched Alien! :oops:

A

Anonymous

Im not gonna go into a long discussion with this now, casue im supposed to be doing my media work :p

but with no doubt Aliens is far by the best of all 4.
Alien has its moments yes, but Aliens completes me! :p

A

Anonymous

Aliens is my fav, mainly cause they get to use massive guns to blow the s**t out of the alien scum. Also theres some really cool lines from the likes of Bill Paxton, and the other marines. Also the special edition is so much better with the extended scenes.