What's new

Adventure Nintendo - RCT3 (yeah OvO died)

A

Anonymous

Hello there peeps. After the tragic destruction of experimental attraction Okami vs. Orochi in a freak hurricane, Nintendo have decided that a new project, Adventure : Nintendo, will be constructed. The park will be located near the Floridian coast, and will feature all of your favourite characters.

I received this letter through the post only this morning :

To Matt L. Morby,

Nintendo regrets to announce that Dueling attraction Okami vs. Orochi is no more. However, as mastermind behind the attraction, we would like to offer you exclusive coverage of our all new park, Adventure : Nintendo...

The letter then went on to offer me accomadation in Florida, as long as I posted updates on a forum of my choice. So, you are getting the fiirst look of this all new theme park.

Along with the letter was a copy of the preliminary park logo, along with some early construction and concept art.

This is the Park Logo

Early construction of Peaches Island. As you can see the castle and some warp pipes are already in place.

And this is the concept art for Nana and Popo's Icicle Bobs.

Nintendo would appreciate all comments and criticism.

Ollie

CF Legend
Lol. I love the way you've written this.
It looks good so far. Try to make the castle thing less blocky by adding some windows/flower beds ect.

The Icicle bobs look cool though. :)

A

Anonymous

Is this better?

The new and improved Peaches Castle. The old one collapsed due to lack of internal supporting. Luckily nobody was harmed.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah that's better.
I'm not a Mario expert or anything. But don't they use palm trees in the games and stuff.
Perhaps a few of them instead of the bushes would make it look more tidy.
Just be careful you don't overdo the foliage.

Looks great otherwise.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^^Put a central tower on it, if you can, and put back the flags on the corner towers.
(Images here)

Also, to keep in with the theme, try to keep the top of Icicle Mountain free of green trees and bushes. Make it a tad pointier as well if you can, it doesn't matter if the coaster doesn't crest it completely (see Expedition Everest).

EDIT: This link is for Ollie

kimahri

CF Legend
I demand Mother land!!!!

Cuz I am RCT fan but a nintendo Anti fan.

Except for earthbound!!!1

DEW IT

Also I think there maybe some Nintendo Custom scenery floating around some where.

#pmbo

Roller Poster
I, too, love the way you have written this. Isn't it a concidence that the old castle collapsed, aye? The new castle does look better than the old one. Maybe less foliage near the castle entrance.
Icicle bobs look good from what we can see, there's not many pics of it, though. And that drop coming out of the mountain looks dangerous for a Bobsled.
Overall the park is looking good. This park has a lot of potential with the right rides and scenery. Well done!

nealbie

CF Legend
Nooooooo!

Bring back the old Castle! It was far more "Nintendo" looking with all the blocks and such. The new one looks too real!

Other than that, love it!