What's new

Adlabs Imagica | "Nitro" | B&M Floorless Coaster

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
Another Bolliger and Mabillard Floorless Coaster is being manufactured for the 2013 season and it will be the first B&M Coaster to open in India at a new in-construction theme park called Adlabs Imagica. The coaster itself is going to be called Nitro and will have a total of 5 inversions according to RCDB.
Could this be the coaster with these B&M blue supports, which we saw in the GateKeeper construction topic.
552530_364340173649847_22335646_n.jpg

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
This ride will be very similar to if not a direct clone of Batman The Dark Knight at SFNE just mirror imaged.
So Loop, Dive Loop, Zero-G, Interlocking Corkscrews. The height and speed listed were taken from this article.

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/repor ... ai_1811973

It's possible they are a little out so it could be a direct clone. We shall see.

0.jpg

This image of the park founder in front of the park map certainly suggests it will be similar.

The ride will be in the Americana zone of the park and I actually think it's probably already fully built. The rest of the coasters at the park are already done. I spoke to one of the Adlabs Imagica staff yesterday and they said the ride would be announced on their new official site "soon"

The official site is here
http://www.adlabsimagica.com/

bmac

Giga Poster
elephant58 said:
Well, at lest they're still being built.

I wonder if this could be a taster of what's to come for India.

India's already got Premier rides in the fold, so the next few years we could be seeing a few more manufacturers jump on the India train.

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: Adlabs Imagica | "Nitro" | B&M Floorless Coaster

How generic of a colour scheme. Although, that Discovery looks INCREDIBLE <3

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I love the way the park map shows how the rides on the outer part of the park will just more a less be in the middle of a field! Lightwater, take note...

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
In the video when they show the layout... it seems to be a clone of Batman : Dark Knight at Six Flags New England. Meh

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Yeah, Six Flags New England was my secondary home park before I moved... So I've ridden it since day one. Its got a lovely zero-g-roll.. and that's about it. Pretty amazingly rough too, for a B&M at least.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Not trying to be pedantic. You are pretty much right that its a clone but according to the video suggests an extra helix. Not saying it will change the experience much but just an observation.

nitro.jpg

It is also 10ft higher according to the official stats which is a bit odd.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Odd, I didn't see the helix the first time. Its kinda funny because some 11 years ago when Batman opened... I kinda felt it lacked a helix and I bet it does make the ride slightly better. (Although I would have had the helix turning into the stations curve, not away like this one seems to do)