What's new

A big Thank You to SDC and Outlaw Run Ride Ops Brecken and Ryan.

JackFish

Mega Poster
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but Hixee feel free to move this.

I want to thank the SDC ride ops of Outlaw Run, pretty sure they visit this page or someone who works at SDC does. As everyone on this site knows, I love SDC and most of all Outlaw Run. Recently I hit 1000 rides on it and I asked Ryan if I could have a zen ride. They then went out of their way to let me through the emergency exit and then Brecken dispatched me. I later got in touch with Brecken that night and we started texting. This ride crew is the best one I've ever seen, I saw them not stacking even with two train ops and no mid-course. They were hitting 90% of their theoretical capacity, and they still fit in my zen ride. They had great dispatch times, and they are genuinely nice. If any of you guys see this, thank you so much, out of my 1000 rides my back row nigh zen ride was my favorite. If anyone at SDC sees this, please tell them hello, thank you, and give them a raise. Thank you so much this made the rest of my year and in tears now looking back at that moment. Thanks so much, Ryan Brecken and all the others I don't know the names of.