What's new

26th May - Inferno is moist again!!

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Good Points:

- Yes, Its got the queue volcano misters (never worked since '03) and the tunnel misters working again!!

- Aswell it has the red and orange lamps on aswell and bubbling sfx!

- The reliability was spot on, other than Samaurai and Depth Charge.

- Inferno crew were great today! So was the Rush and Stealth crew!

- Ewan haha :--D

- Re-rides.

- Hearing "Flowers in the rain" on Stealths loop lol.

RC:

Ewans Lare(NI): 15 (1 front)
Stealth: 6 (1 front)
Rush: 7
Colly: 2
Saw: 1
Vortex: 1
Slapper: 1
Fish: 1
Sam: 1
Rumba: 1

36 rides. It was rammed, so pretty decent.

Only downer is that Saw is lacking the SRQ. A system that actually worked well... well the effects were all working...

dsc06262h.jpg

dsc06273s.jpg

dsc06263zkq.jpg

Steven

Giga Poster
A-Kid said:
Good Points:Hearing "Flowers in the rain" on Stealths loop lol.

:? Did I miss something on my last ride?

Glad you had a good day (better than mine that is.)

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I'm giving Thorpe one last chance to impress me this coming Sunday,and if I don't get on Saw this time round,then that's it,I'm never stepping foot in the place again. :lol:

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Haha, well good luck on Sunday! Its going to be very busy. Touch wood Saw will work. It opened late today, but if it didn't we wouldn't of got on it once!

I really recommend doing the west side first. Stays empty for about an hour.

Steven, I ment on the WWTP loop.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
A-Kid said:
Haha, well good luck on Sunday! Its going to be very busy.

Not words I wanted to hear,but thanks. :lol:

A-Kid said:
I really recommend doing the west side first. Stays empty for about an hour.

West side?

Is that Stealth side,or Saw side?

Beans

Hyper Poster
We had a good day, as Leigh said staff seemed generally happy, keep getting the sound of "your hear again" from some.

All as Leigh said, my only comment is I think Ewan is trying to kill me off. He knows what I mean if he reads this :lol: But lots of re-rides made up for it.
Rush queue was short for most of day only 20 mins, Collie we waited for later as it died off aroun 5pm as usual on a longer day. Stealth was actually not that busy, no more than 30 mins for most of the day. Saw well that was busy all day. My advice if you don't want to queue for a long time either go first thing or pay for Fastrack, depending on how desperate you are to get on, as we have overridden it we so stuck to our normal round, start as Leigh said West side, Inferno 1st then Stealth.

Ewans Lare(NI): 15 (1 front)
Stealth: 6 (2 front)
Rush: 7
Colly: 2
Saw: 1
Slapper: 1
Fish: 1
Rumba: 1

I went back to car to put rain jackets in so Leigh got Vortex and Samurai.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Trouble is,we can't get there for park opening,and by the time we do arrive,everything has pretty much got busy.

But we'll try your method,I fancy kicking off the day on Inferno anyway. :--D

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I have never seen the Inferno effects working! If they can last 2 weeks, i will.

Going to Thorpe next week for some Sawing and Stealthing... like a Ninja with a Black & Decker.