What's new

2011 so far + what's to come.

tommylawrence

Roller Poster
Just list some coasters that you are excited about for this year or what has been anouced for other years. I'm excited for LC12 coming to Thorpe Park for example. What about you? :)

Artichoke

Mega Poster
I'm really looking forward to Dare Devil Dive Coaster at Six Flags over Georgia. I think it's going to be pretty damn sweet :--D

andrus

Giga Poster
This is a though one, there are so many new interesting projects in progress it's hard to choose! In China there's the mad looking B&M flyer Starry Night Ripper, there's the crazy long GCI Mountain Flyer and there are the two awesome looking S&S launchers for the Happy Valley parks!

Also in the US there's Cheetah Hunt at Busch Gardens which is turning out to be a really sweet ride and in Europe there's the new B&M wing rider concept Raptor! Soo many new interesting rides :--D

Mr. X

Roller Poster
The one I'm watching the most is easily the New Texas Giant. If that ride is half as good as it looks, I think Rocky Mountain will be getting a few more calls from Six Flags, or at least they ought to be.

Other than that, I think Raptor is interesting because B&M is doing something out of their norm for the first time in a while. Plus, the near misses look crazy. Other than that, the only one I'm paying attention to is Cheetah Hunt, but that's only because it's the one I'd be mostly likely to actually get to ride.