What's new

GhosterForce 2017 - 13-15 Oct - Movie, Heide, Hansa

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Sorry to hear that, Neo! The vacant space in my car has been filled.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Not quite sure how things will play out yet but I'm hoping to get in on this trip. The Phantasialand warm-up is definitely a must-do as well.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Just looking at flights for this and it reminded me of last year:

Please if possible try and fly out the Thursday before instead of arriving on the morning of the Friday! It's going to be a long day with the Halloween event taking place in the evening, similarly to Walibi last year. Those who arrived on early on the Friday morning got a little bit grumpy and tired towards the end of the day which was such a shame considering what a fab day we all had.

I've made my request for annual leave, and I should be off from 7/10/17 til 20/10/17 :). I'll definitely be up for and arranging some pre/post trip addons!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Really want to come to this, especially after enjoying plopsterix so much! Will be looking for a car space (not familiar enough with european roads yet to drive myself) and would like to do phantasia as I haven't been yet. If anyone has a space left (and doesn't mind my company) let me know. :)

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Really want to come to this, especially after enjoying plopsterix so much! Will be looking for a car space (not familiar enough with european roads yet to drive myself) and would like to do phantasia as I haven't been yet. If anyone has a space left (and doesn't mind my company) let me know. :)

Haha same, I think there's definitely a car full now or 2 in the same boat.....just waiting on some willing plucky drivers :)

Dave

CF Legend
Was hoping to come along to this as had such a blast last year, but am going to focus on coming to Port Aventura now as it is easier for me (saving for a mortgage sucks).

jayjay

Giga Poster
I completely forgot to post in here, but yeah, I'm in! Need to remember to book the holiday off.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Flights also booked for this. Disgustingly cheap from Stanstead to Cologne so Phantasialand on the Thursday wooooo

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I've booked flights too!

well - I say flights, but I'm rail n sailing to Holland on the Wednesday night and going to Efteling on Thursday - Last time I used the harwich - hook sailing it was my first trip to Efteling!

Flying back from hamburg on the tuesday - booked sunday and monday night in the a+o in Hamburg, May consider offers to share a twin room...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm going to need to know numbers for GhosterForce by, say, early September (end of school holidays). By my reckoning, there are about 12 people who are 70%+ sure/actually going.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I'm going to need to know numbers for GhosterForce by, say, early September (end of school holidays). By my reckoning, there are about 12 people who are 70%+ sure/actually going.

Definitely going to some of it. Will be at Phantasialand on Thurs 12th and Movie Park on Fri 13th, but not going to Heide and Hansa.