What's new

Energylandia - Hyper Coaster - Where would you rank it?

Energylandia - Hyper Coaster - Where would you rank it?

• Number 1 Coaster

• Top 3 Worthy

• Top 5 Worthy

• Top 10 Worthy

• Top 15 Worthy

• Top 20 Worthy

• Top 25 Worthy

• Top 50 Worthy

• Top 100 Worthy

• More than 100...

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It seems to be split right down the middle with enthusiasts who are thrilled for this, and enthusiasts who are disappointed that Intamin was chosen, but I think it looks like it could be potentially top 10 worthy. Where would you rank it?

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
5vwZhu9.gif

I'm thinking #17

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
It's tough to say purely from an animation. It does look incredible. Dependent on how fast it goes over those hills it definitely has the POTENTIAL to be top 10, possibly top 5 even. But it could end up much lower as well.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I wouldn't rank it since it hasn't been f**king built yet. Christ.

Lofty

CF Legend
^ Literally this.

I don't quite get why this deserved a topic? I hope we're not gonna see one of these for every f*cking coaster under construction.

mouse

Giga Poster
Great topic! At first I will be slightly underwhelmed by it but after a few rides it will really grow on me. The night rides are amazing, and I will particularly enjoy the pacing in the afternoon while it is raining. It will become my number 2, until I re-ride Tonnere de Zeus on a good day, causing it to eventually drop to number 3. However I will be unsure whether it is worthy enough to be in my top 5 after riding more comparable coasters, and this confusion will lead to alcoholism, causing me to lose my job and home. I will spend the rest of my life on the streets, selling the Big Issue and shouting "Damn you Energylandia!" while shaking my fist.

So probably top 10.

Last edited:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Of course you cannot rank a roller coaster without riding it but, in all fairness to ATI, I'd wager that most of us have looked at a coaster during construction, watched animations etc and thought "this has potential to be a good (or crap) coaster". I know I did with Taron, Wildfire and, for 2018, I've already decided that Mackpool will probably rank quite highly. We all write stuff off or heap on the hype, when a coaster is announced, so don't give ATI too much of a hard time!

As for this coaster, I reckon it'll be a top 100 coaster.