What's new

Coasters you see in everyday society.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
I had a maths textbook that also had that white roller coaster from the beginning on its cover, and somewhere inside the book there was a red Intamin I think, as an illustration for a exercise/problem. Since I finished school I don't have that book anymore though.

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Soooo many maths and physics textbooks I had at school had pictures of coasters in them but they never had any actual relevance to anything in the book. Swizz.

Trihunter

Roller Poster
I've yet to see a school physics textbook that doesn't contain a picture of a rollercoaster. 90% of them are Vekomas or similar-looking rides too...

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Slightly off topic, but when I was at Knotts, it wasn't until I was actually riding Jaguar that I had that startling revelation:
"Hey! This is the Channel 4 ad!"

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
This picture that comes with the frame.

IMG_20161016_165026_HDR_zpsrbhjjn9q.jpg

I guess Diving Coaster Vanish is better than the usual nauseating family these things come with.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I didn't even notice when I posted my morning coffee on Facebook, but:

IMG_20161206_073321_HDR_zpsg35ct7ry.jpg

davidm

Strata Poster
"up and down ride" - they could have at least found something with a bit of airtime to illustrate that. Heathens.

Mack

Mega Poster
Knott's Berry Farm coasters seem to be very popular for Kings Island and Cedar Point adverts around here. :razz:
That's because you film things in Los Angeles, lol.
Even CSI:NY was filmed in Los Angeles.