What's new

Your favorite coasters to marathon

rob666

Hyper Poster
Wild Mouse at Blackpool, for about two hours on a quiet day in may or june last year.
Didn't count the number of rides, just a nice long conversation with the ride staff, even allowed to stay in my seat a few times when the queue was just right to move the cars up.
Didn't hold on once, could barely walk the next day though!
The bruises to my hips cleared in about a week.

Will

Strata Poster
Repeat-riding most of my favourite coasters would not end happily for me these days, but there are exceptions.
Leviathan and Helix would stand the test of repetition (in fact, I reckon I could sleep on the former), whilst I've also spent many a happy hour going backwards and forwards between Blue Fire and Wodan :)

nadroJ

CF Legend
Shambhala at night. In fact, all B&M hypers are super rerideable!

Taron as well. I didn't want the ERT to end <//3

MagnesiumPC

Roller Poster
Gemini!
Only gripe is the restraints, I wish CF would replace them with some new trains with U-bars or maybe even a t-bar style.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Shambhala, it's just so smooth and exciting every time I ride it! I really could ride it all day and not get sick of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Definitely Boulder Dash, Maverick, and Superman The Ride for me. They're all comfortable, long rides, and just pure fun.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Nothing beats Outlaw Run marathoning at night. Can't see the person in front of you.

Definitely need a true ert without having to get up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend
Taron, Skyrush, Helix and Boulder Dash thanks. Preferably all at night.

Of my favourite creds Eejanaika is one I would hate to marathon I think you'd die.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Haven't come across a coaster I've enjoyed marathoning more than Mako. Incredibly re-rideable and fantastic every time.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
So thinking about this more, X2 is really fun for re-rides. I have only mustered 3 rides back-to-back on it, thanks to a bizarre lull in operation that let us remain on the train throughout. The sensation of different motion on that ride, not to mention a favorite first drop, really is a fun thing.

CoasterNate99

Roller Poster
I would have to go with Nitro or Millennium Force. Both are tall, fast, smooth, intense (but not too intense), and comfortable. As much as I love Skyrush, El Toro, and Maverick, they definitely are not rides I could marathon.