What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Dave

CF Legend
NUyttbn.gif

This is an accurate imagine of me watching the forums right now.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
No OTSR in that render, hope it stays that way!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
ATI said:
RCDB are ****. They haven't put on their website a new roller coaster for BPB yet!?!!?

They're likely just waiting for all the details to come through so they don't have to update it throughout the announcement.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
ATI said:
RCDB are ****. They haven't put on their website a new roller coaster for BPB yet!?!!?

The person who runs RCDB has a day job. He doesn't sit in front of a computer all day just waiting to hear what new cred has just been announced. It'll get put on when he receives the adequate info or they get home from work.

Calm your tits.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm, just read that the press release is under embargo until tomorrow (I don't have the release). Therefore, the only info we'll probably get this evening is through those at the announcement today (Mrs T, ParkWorld etc). Not expecting anything official and meaty until tomorrow.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
And to confirm...
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Pleasure_Beach/status/781169105965572097[/tweet]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's 260 miles from where I live, but I'll be sure to throw SW8 a pitiful glance as I drive by.

Isn't it strange how the tables have turned. A few years ago, everybody would wet themselves over a UK Merlin announcement, but after years of fab concept coasters which have delivered below par experiences (except Swarm), we're now more excited about Blackpool. Maybe it's because Blackpool haven't built a new coaster since 1994 (Traumatizer doesn't count), so it is genuinely exciting news. But not only that, it's a solid coaster, something that will be universally loved.

airtime_uk_ash

Mega Poster
I don't know what it is I have always loved the pleasure beach but as of late it has been hard to disguise the fact that it doesn't have a truly world class coaster in 2018 that will change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smithy

Strata Poster
Just a shame it's going to BPB. Will look and be incredible of course and truly could put them back at the top in the UK

airtime_uk_ash

Mega Poster
Smithy said:
Just a shame it's going to BPB. Will look and be incredible of course and truly could put them back at the top in the UK

Why is it a shame?? If merlin would have got this instead of rollercoaster the tag line would be:

"A mack multi launch coaster with over 15 interactions with shipping containers"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk