What's new

New attractions at Paultons Park

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Ahhhh I forgot they replaced it. I only went in 2022.

Back on track(less), something like Harrington Flint would be spot on for Paultons.

Bowser

Mega Poster
We've already got at least 2 haven't we? I can think of one at Fantasy Island and one at Cadburys World.

Technically the rides at the Legoland Discovery centres are trackless too.

Cadbury's one looks very poor though so i think Harrington counts as the only good one.

Niles

Giga Poster
Splash lagoon is opening today, from the pictures it looks fab, I think they always do a great job of landscaping for their rides.

1716020849457.png
1716020885873.png
1716020910622.png
Source

Edit POV:

Also while it was a given the park confirmed their next project is the dark ride, I wonder when we will see work start on the Cobra/Edge area, if the dark ride is next year hopefully whatever they have planned will be opening 2026🤞.

"Seeing projects come to fruition like this never gets old and we can't wait for the next one!👻"

Last edited:

Niles

Giga Poster
Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
And this my friends looks to be the world's first Mack GamePlay theater.

EDIT: Just had confirmation it's scaled down from the base model due to space constraints, which is why it will only have half the seats.
GN4la3DWQAA98o2.png

Last edited:

VonRolland

Giga Poster
And this my friends looks to be the world's first Mack GamePlay theater.

EDIT: Just had confirmation it's scaled down from the base model due to space constraints, which is why it will only have half the seats.

GN4la3DWQAA98o2.png
Might be the first announced, lets see if its the first to open...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I decided to merge the two Paultons threads - so there may now be some duplication of stuff. Feels cleaner this way moving forwards though.

Swat

Hyper Poster
Something is coming for 2026, Viking themed 😯
View attachment 31559
View attachment 31560

See video teaser here:

Source seems to say it will be Edge/Cobra area, in the video the Vikings invert the Paultons park logo, could this be hinting at something going upside down, mabey the parks first inverting coaster 🤔

Source:

This event is worth a watch, seems fantastic so far.
Wooden structure, metal logo, logo inverts..

Paltons won’t get their first inversion with a family RMC, would they?

Niles

Giga Poster
Wooden structure, metal logo, logo inverts..

Paltons won’t get their first inversion with a family RMC, would they?

I mean i could see it, the parks Marketing and Technology Director (part of the mancey family that owns the park) is an enthusiast, im sure he would want one, he posted this to throw people a while back.
IMG_20240519_080429.jpg

There was rumors of a wood coaster before Storm Chaser, so mabey they have gone for a more thrilling RMC Hybrid?

Cyclonator was a test if more thrilling rides could work, and when ive gone its been popular so 🤞 i hope at least something thrilling.

Also i just saw this for Ghostly Manor.
IMG_20240519_082120.jpg

This idea for the queue has you enter in the gardens and seems to have structures and planting all around before entering the building, interestingly this will block the path that you can take to Tornado Springs and pig land and you will now use the gardens path to get there.

All in all what a amazing time for Paultons, they are knocking it out the park for me.

Challis76

Roller Poster
A Viking land sounds great and another coaster whatever it is, is great news for the park. I can definitely see an inversion coming as the park ramps up the thrill factor. I imagine we may see Viking boats and kontiki move from there current positions in the park to compliment the new land

Niles

Giga Poster
Groundwork has started for Ghostly Manor and the street is now full of scaffolding.

1717776786527.png
1717776839535.png

Source

Also I saw this picture posted in the comments of a UK Theme park post, not sure how old the image is but I can see markers on the floor and more surveying taking place, this plot of land is the picnic field next to the cobra and edge. With the 2026 project here (pretty likely) I wonder when we will see work start up.

Source

1717776964667.png

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Odd how they've made Ghostly Manor block off the main pathway to PPW.

I wonder if that entire route the right of the entrance will be closed off, and all guests will be routed through the gardens in future.