What's new

WTF Merlin?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
No quite frankly new passes don't bother me too much was just jesting that you were moaning about passes then proceeded to talk about passes :p
Not moaning about the discussion of passes at all, just moaning that almost everything Merlin do, even a positive move for us, the customer, is often unfairly criticized here. (Hence this particular thread being chosen to discuss it.) Whilst maintaining some balance in that there could well be reason to moan about the new pass structure once the 2 replacements are released.

GENEZY

Roller Poster
Merlin just went: yea let's retrack a random vekoma looper at a random park with absolutely no need for it. I mean it's cool and all but Shaman at gardaland didn't need a retracking.

Will

Strata Poster
Is it me or can pass holders still not advance book for Merlin parks?

I know there's (at least) another month to go, but it's still a little annoying...

Jared

Hyper Poster
Is it me or can pass holders still not advance book for Merlin parks?

I know there's (at least) another month to go, but it's still a little annoying...

Merlin pass holder booking was released on Wednesday. Here’s the link:

Will

Strata Poster
Ah, cheers - didn't realise there was another separate site now :)

(Although, mine's an Alton Towers pass rather than a Merlin pass, which complicates things slightly)

OK, I'm a muppet and didn't look hard enough :)

Smithy

Strata Poster
What even is that? A rebrand of an existing ride (I'm out of the loop).

Either way, it looks cheap as **** - like literally it looks like one of those pop-up halloween scare fests you find in a random field somewhere.