What's new

Your year in review - 2020 edition

JoshC.

Strata Poster
- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 174

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 212

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 38 (surprsingly, my joint best year!)

- New parks visited in 2020: 7. Parc du Bocasse, Festyland, Parc Saint Paul, Jardin d'Acclimatation, Parc Asterix, Dennlys Parc, Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

- Park visits (number of days) in 2020: 21 - Phantasialand x 3 (pre-Covid), Thorpe Park x7, Alton Towers x2, Chessington, Legoland, and the new ones.

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: The only New-for-2020 cred I rode was Duplo Dino Coaster. :(

- Best new-to-you coaster: Oz'Iris. What a brilliant ride.

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: I liked the log flume at Bocasse, the rapids at Festyland and the shooter at Jardin. Also a fan of L'Aerolaf, the 'bar in a sky' thing at Asterix.

- Favourite new-to-you park of 2020: Parc Asterix is the only right answer here.

- Best park visit: Going to Parc Asterix on a not-too-busy summer day was fantastic. I was a big fan of my visit to Thorpe's Fright Nights on the first Monday of the event too tbf.

- Highlight of 2020: At risk of repeating myself, Parc Asterix in general. But I guess just being able to do a foreign trip was great.

- Biggest surprise of 2020: I'd have to say the rapids ride at Festyland. Bloody brilliant.

- Best individual coaster lap: First go on Oz'Iris. Or first go on Grand National. Or my go on the random French alpine I did. One of those.

- Best New for 2020 Ride: I think the only other New-for-2020 ride I've done this year aside from Duplo Dino was Xotic at Dennlys Parc, a Soquet pedal car. So Xotic.

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Hit 200 creds.

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: Travel moments were all pretty boring. I guess finding a nice steak house in France? Or just being able to travel at all? :p

- Most Surprising Coaster: Grand National for the simple fact I actually enjoyed it.

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: For ones I'll probably ride next year: Walibi Belgium's mega. On a wider scale, Pantheon and Jurassic Park coaster. So basically, Intamin.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Whilst the optimist in me refuses to accept that the season is done at this point as I obstinately scroll past the most Ryanair flight cancellation e-mail in my inbox, I have some time to kill this evening, so why not:

- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 1049

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 1089

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 40. Fuming.

- New parks visited in 2020: Belantis, Freizeitpark Plohn, Karls Erlebnisdorf, Klotti. 4. How depressing.

- Park visits (number of days) in 2020: 21 - BPB opening weekend, Legoland, Towers x3, Thorpe x3, Chessington x1, Pettits, Joyland, Brean, Barry Island, Funland, Gardaland, Movieland, Belantis, Plohn, Karls, Klotti, Tripsdrill

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: Hals-über-Kopf

- Best new-to-you coaster: Oblivion: The Black Hole

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: Either the really weird and fun dark ride at Klotti or Pangea, the mad off-road car thing at Movieland

- Favourite new-to-you park of 2020: Karls Erlebnisdorf (lol)

- Best park visit: Gardaland was really excellent: glorious weather, good food, good beer, good coasters and great company

- Highlight of 2020: The German road trip - castles, culture and creds <3

- Biggest surprise of 2020: Honestly, Belantis. Was expecting trash and it was surprisingly great with some really nicely themed areas.

- Best individual coaster lap: Surprisingly an autumnal front-row sunset ride on The Smiler during Oktoberfest. Beautiful spiralling from all directions with a view of the stunning X-Sector trees reflecting the low September sun.

- Best New for 2020 Ride: I'm guessing this has to be a non-coaster as I already mentioned Hals so...not technically a ride but the goat brushing attraction at Tripsdrill.

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Going to a theme park by myself.

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: Sitting solemnly in the car driving towards Luton airport for our flight to Italy knowing full well the hideous traffic meant we would miss our flight, only to receive a notification to say the flight had been delayed by an hour and all breaking the silence with cheering

- Most Surprising Coaster: Colossus. @Serena and I had an unfathomably smooth and thrilling front row ride during Fright Nights. We were as shocked as you probably are reading this.

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021:
Walibi Belgium Hyper.

Matt N

CF Legend
Great thread @Serena; I was just thinking about when to do my 2020 review, so thanks for the reminder!

I’ll borrow some of the things from your post above, but not all as I admit I’m struggling to think of answers for some.
  • Coaster count at start of 2020: 67
  • Coaster count at end of 2020: 74 (+7, which is strangely one of my higher years for credit count increase!)
  • New coasters ridden in 2020: 7
  • Favourite new coaster of 2020: Rhino Coaster at West Midlands Safari Park
  • Favourite new ride of 2020: HangOver (travelling drop tower at HPWW) (Shout out to Venom at WMSP, though; another awesome drop tower!)
  • New parks visited in 2020: 1 (West Midlands Safari Park)
  • Favourite new park of 2020: West Midlands Safari Park
  • Park visits in 2020: 4 (5 if my visit to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland in January counts) - Hyde Park Winter Wonderland x1, Alton Towers x2, Thorpe Park x1, West Midlands Safari Park x1
  • Most surprising coaster: Wicker Man (I really liked it in 2018, but my rides in July were on a completely different level!)
  • Most surprising new ride: HangOver (I had pretty low expectations given it’s a travelling drop tower, but it was actually awesome!)

Will

Strata Poster
Courtesy of Google, this sums up my year...
1605645793993.png

I've been to Alton (a few times, though two or three were gardens only) as well as Blackpool and Weston super Mare.
I did drive to Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe, only to find both closed due to weather - so it's three new creds this year. One was a Go-Gator though :)

On the plus side, I finally had the money for my America flights refunded this morning, so 2021 will in theory be better.

To be honest though, the day Chester Zoo reopened after lockdown was probably my highlight of the Summer.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm with @nadroJ - typing this out feels depressingly like the final nail in the coffin for 2020, but **** it. What a write off.

- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 659

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 674

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 15

- New parks visited in 2020: 4 (Funland, M&Ds, Schwaben, West Midlands)

- Park visits in 2020: 6 (Tripsdrill, Europa (x2) and the four above)

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: Hals-uber-Kopf

- Best new-to-you coaster: See above.

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: See above, again.

- Favourite new park of 2020: They're a pretty bleak selection, let's be honest. Doesn't feel fair to count the whole zoo bit as being part of WMSP, but as a day out that's probably the best overall park. Otherwise Schwaben, which isn't saying much.

- Best park visit: Europa again, duh. Staying on site was great, and the park was excellent as always. Even with the horrendous rain on the second day. Great creds, great other rides, great setting, great food and drink, and great hotel. What's not to like?

- Highlight of 2020: Probably the Germany trip. Only one I did that wasn't a cred run, so...

- Biggest surprise of 2020: I was expecting CanCan Coaster to be a bit naff, but it was actually rather great.

- Best individual coaster lap: Some of those rain rides on Wodan and Silver Star were pretty special.

- Best new for 2020 Ride: Assuming this means non-cred - Piraten in Batavia. Awesome stuff.

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: See above, probably. That or the fire boat thing at Schwaben.

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Nothing this year, not done anything out of the ordinary.

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: @Ben, Sam and I getting far to tipsy on German wine in the hills near Europa was rather good. Had a bottle or two before dinner, another couple with dinner, fab waitress and food, oh that was a fun night.

- Most Surprising Coaster: Urgh, I hate saying the ****ing Vekoma at Tripsdrill again, but... that.

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: In terms of what I'll reasonably get to ride, the BelgIntamin. I am really stoked for Velocicoaster though. Remains to be seen if I'll ride that though, depends if America decides to get it's **** together or not.

Nick13

Mega Poster
- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 423

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 484

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 61

- New parks visited in 2020: 13 (Pleasurewood Hills, Joyland, GYPB, Oakwood, Barry Island, Funland, Brean, Leolandia, Euro Park Milan, Magicland, Cinecitta World, Cavallino Matto, West Mids Safari Park)

- Park visits in 2020: 16 (Those above plus Gardaland, Legoland, Alton Towers)

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: Duplo Dino ?

- Best new-to-you coaster: Megafobia

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: I still think Duplo Dino is the only option for me here...

- Favourite new park of 2020: Cavallino Matto

- Best park visit: Gardaland. This was my 2nd time in less than a year. Didn’t think we would be back so soon but travel options were limited late in the summer! It’s a great all round park with a strong coaster line up and had the best corona operations I saw this year with their virtual queuing system.

- Highlight of 2020: a week long trip in Italy and finally getting round to some of the UK parks I’ve never been to.

- Biggest surprise of 2020: Leolandia being surprisingly fun for a kids park!

- Best individual coaster lap: First time on the Togo stand up at Cavallino Matto, so intense!

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: The Brean ghost train!

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Riding way too many kiddy creds to make up for cancelled trips elsewhere ?

- Most Surprising Coaster: inferno at Cinecitta World was great fun, didn’t expect much from it going in

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: Walibi Belgium Hyper and Moster at Gronalund

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I normally hold off on this thread until the last minute but there seems to be little point this time around.

Coaster Count at start of 2020:
Coaster Count at end of 2020:
New coasters ridden in 2020:
New parks visited in 2020:
Park visits in 2020:
30 days worth
Favourite new 2020 coaster:
I wish I could come up with a different one to everything above, but Hals-uber-Kopf. It's that, a goat or a strawberry.
Best new-to-you coaster:
Zadra
Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020:
Magic Brush at Oriental Heritage Changsha. Potentially my new favourite dark ride, still undecided after mulling it over for a year.
Favourite new park of 2020:
Fantawild Asean Legend
Highlight of 2020:
Can't really choose between my two major trips because they were so vastly different. Credding it up round China is always one of my fave things to do but it's far from relaxing. Driving ridiculously far from home across Germany and Poland at our own pace was just the polar opposite in every way yet equally amazing.
Best individual coaster lap:
Zadra, back row, night(ish)
Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast:
1000 creds? Nah.
Starting a blog? Nah.
Doing all the Karls Erlebnis-Dorf creds in a day? Yes.
Best Non-Park Travel Moment:
Escaping to the German, Swiss and Liechtensteinian(?) Alps after endless months of nothingness.
Most Surprising Coaster:
Harpy at Xishuangbanna Sunac Land
Most Exciting Announcement For 2021:
I've had dreams about Velocicoaster without even looking at it, so it's clearly made a subliminal impact on me.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast:
1000 creds? Nah.
Starting a blog? Nah.
Doing all the Karls Erlebnis-Dorf creds in a day? Yes.

Doing all of the Karls parks in one day is the kind of cred run I'm here for - that sounds amazing and hilarious.

Edit: just read your trip report - brilliant! And **** Rügen Park!

Last edited:

Benenen

Hyper Poster
- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 242

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 260

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 18

- New parks visited in 2020: 4 - Ferrari Land, Tripsdrill, Fantasy Island, Bottons Pleasure Beach

- Park visits in 2020: 12 - Alton Towers (x2), Portaventura, Ferrari Land, Drayton Manor, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Bottons, Fantasy Island, Europa Park, Holiday Park, Tripsdrill, Kolmarden

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: Hals-uber-Kopf at Tripsdrill

- Best new-to-you coaster: Expedition Geforce - It's such a treat to find a coaster you can marathon endlessly without getting bored, spending the day racking up re-rides was a joy

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: Pirates at Europa, it's a textbook dark ride. Beautiful music that changes subtly between scenes, different smells in each section, fantastic projection mapping. Crazy to think this was designed and built in the two years after the fire.

- Favourite new park of 2020: Tripsdrill is the obvious answer but I knew it was going to be good so I want to bring up Fantasy Island. Odyssey I loved, Millenium and Ice Coaster are both loads of fun, the indoor pyramid area is themed well and there's some OK flats to pad out the day. And they didn't upcharge for the crazy golf, brilliant day out.

- Best park visit: Europa, this was my third visit and every time it's just as magical. There's so many little sights and noises around the park that trigger the warm fuzzy feeling.

- Highlight of 2020: Portaventura in July. After 4 months of not leaving my house for anything bar work and the supermarket it was surreal to be somewhere hot with nice views riding coasters.

- Biggest surprise of 2020: Karacho at Tripsdrill, I was expecting it to be alright but it blew me away and I ended up doing 10+ laps.

- Best individual coaster lap: Wildfire at Kolmarden in dense fog. Couldn't see a thing from the top.

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: Got to be Pirates. Snorri Touren was fabulous as well, Europa have stepped up their dark rides so much since Arthur.

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Hiring a car in Europe by myself for the first time. Was super nervous about driving on the right without anyone to shout at me if I made an error but it all went smoothly and I'd feel confident doing it again. Also hit 250 creds!

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: The drive from Gothenburg to Kolmarden, jaw dropping scenery.

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: Belgium Intamin hyper

Last edited:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
- Coaster Count at start of 2020: Can't remember, been so long since I added to it.

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: Still can't remember, but it's +0 this year.

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 0

- New parks visited in 2020: 0

- Park visits in 2020: 0

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: N/A

- Best new-to-you coaster: N/A

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: N/A

- Favourite new park of 2019: N/A

- Best park visit: N/A

- Highlight of 2020: N/A

- Biggest surprise of 2020: N/A

- Best individual coaster lap: N/A

- Best new for 2020 Ride: N/A

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: N/A

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: None.

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: Good travel moments in 2020? OK, driving across the mountains to get to a friend's wedding back in September was kind of neat. Also got to ride the Oslo/Bergen railway for the first time, it's a nice trip.

- Most Surprising Coaster: N/A

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: Has to be Velocicoaster, even with its god-awful name.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Coaster Count at start of 2020: 306

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 306

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: none

- Best new-to-you coaster: none

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: I've done one alpine coaster, so I guess that counts here (they're no creds)

- Favourite new park of 2020: Here we go again. None.

- Best park visit: Aaaah, none

- Highlight of 2020: uuh?

- Biggest surprise of 2020: /

- Best individual coaster lap: none?

- Best new for 2020 Ride: nope, zero

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: Aah, that one alpine again, then

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: I have now completed the set of Slovenian Alpine coasters, so I have that going for me

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: I tried canyoning for the first time, so that was definitely fun (even if it hardly counts as a travel moment)

- Most Surprising Coaster: nope

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: In all honesty, I haven't been following any of the construction stuff either, so I don't have much clue on what's still happening next year and what's opening next year, because it didn't in 2020, etc.

So yeah, a pretty horrid year, if I wanted to go further than 10km away from my house. But otherwise, I've had worse, so I guess I'll power through this one too (and hopefully everyone else does too).

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
This year I should have been visiting Grona Lund, Liseberg, Kolmarden, SFGA, SFOT and Cedar Point for the first time. Then Covid arrived and instead I did this.... ? ? ?

- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 273

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 279

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 6

- New parks visited in 2020: 2 - Legoland Windsor and Pettitts

- Park visits in 2020: 5 - Alton Towers (x2), Knowsley Safari, Legoland Windsor and Pettitts

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: Duplo Dino Coaster at Legoland, by default as it was the only new for 2020 coaster I rode. It was absolutely ?!

- Best new-to-you coaster: Dragon at Legoland. Yes, that's how bad this year was!

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: Again, Duplo Dino Coaster by default.

- Favourite new park of 2020: Legoland

- Best park visit: Alton Towers for Scarefest with @daviddoc and @Howie - an end-of-season reminder of what being a coaster enthusiast is like after a barren year!

- Highlight of 2020: In the end, just actually getting to visit a few parks and get a few new creds.

- Biggest surprise of 2020: Merlin parks doing a good job with Covid prevention measures (though Alton seemed a bit overcrowded during Scarefest)

- Best individual coaster lap: Not much to choose from but I suppose Wicker Man in the dark for may last ride of the season.

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: LEGO City Deep Sea Adventure

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Not getting Covid at a theme park? (Or anywhere else so far!)

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: That would necessitate some travel! :D

- Most Surprising Coaster: Duplo Dino Coaster - I was surprised just how crap it was. I know it's for kids and looks great but it's just a very expensive Go Gator! :(

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: Velocicoaster, but I probably won't get to ride it next year.

cookie

Giga Poster
Coaster count at the start of 2020: 91

Coaster count at the end of 2020: 94

New coasters ridden in 2020: 3

New parks visited in 2020: None

Park visits in 2020: 3 - Bakken, Tivoli Gardens and Hansa-Park. Also visited a temporary setup in Rostock called "Warnow Park."

Favourite new coaster of 2020: Did not ride any new for 2020 coaster.

Best new-to-you coaster: Gonna say Rock & Roller Coaster, a travelling Schwarzkopf Wildcat which was fun despite feeling its age. My other two creds, Maelkevejen and Kamelen at Tivoli, were decent reinventions of their predecessors, but nothing to write home about.

Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: Highlander at Hansa-Park, if only for how terrifying it is in tilt mode. Props to that.

Best park visit: Hansa-Park, easily. While far from the best visit I've had, it wasn't bad given the circumstances. The staff did a good job keeping lines moving (never waited more than 40 minutes for Kärnan) and enforcing mask-wearing. Granted, given that Bakken felt dirty and overcrowded and Tivoli's booking system at the time was a complete disaster, there wasn't much competition.

Highlight of 2020: An afternoon ride on Kärnan in the back row which was absolutely insane.

Biggest surprise of 2020: Rolling up in Rostock and discovering that a Schwarzkopf Wildcat had been set up at the harbour. Did not expect to get my 94th cred this year.

Best individual coaster lap: Kärnan in the back row in the afternoon.

Best new for 2020 Ride: Did not ride any new for 2020 rides.

Best new-to-you non-coaster: Highlander at Hansa Park

Most Surprising Coaster: Rutschebanen at Tivoli has some wild floater in the back car that I don't remember being there in the past. Definitely the highlight of the park.

Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: Walibi's new hyper and Plopsaland's Xtreme spinner, easily.

Last edited:

Alessio

Roller Poster
Coaster count at the start of 2020: 324

Coaster count at the end of 2020: 429

New coasters ridden in 2020: 105

New parks visited in 2020: 28

Park visits in 2020: 36 (41 with counting several visits to one park)

Favourite new coaster of 2020: F.L.Y.

Best new-to-you coaster: Taiga, Linnanmäki

Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: F.L.Y.

Best park visit: Tripsdrill Press Opening, F.L.Y. Soft-Opening, First Visit to Linnanmäki & Energylandia

Highlight of 2020:
-being invited to the Press-Opening at Tripsdrill
-riding F.L.Y. 2 days after opening
-getting way to many small credits this year, like visiting 12 Parks in Southern Germany & France in 3 Days.

Biggest surprise of 2020: managing to visit 2 new countries (Poland & Finland) as well as getting over 100 credits depite all previously planning like a trip to Japan didn't work out

Best individual coaster lap: Last Ride of the Day Zen-Ride on Taiga, Kärnan Nightride, F.L.Y. Backrow at the end of the day

Best new for 2020 Ride: None, just ridden new for 2020 coasters (2 Butterflys, 1 Compact Spinner, Hummel Brummel, Pitts Special, Hals-über-Kopf, Volldampf, F.L.Y.)

Best new-to-you non-coaster: Golden Driller (Fraispertuis City)

Most Surprising Coaster: Hals-über-Kopf, Miniwah, Heiße Fahrt

Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: Velocicoaster, Walibi Belgium Mega & Plopsaland Spinner

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 333

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 334

- New coasters ridden in 2020: 1 (Rattlesnake at Knowsley Safari Park. Yes, a big apple is all I've ridden this year...)

- New parks visited in 2020: 1 (Knowsley)

- Park visits in 2020: 2 (Knowsley and Alton Towers Gardens)

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: By default, Rattlesnake at Knowsley

- Best new-to-you coaster: By default, Rattlesnake at Knowsley

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: Rattlesnake at Knowsley

- Favourite new park of 2020: By default, Rattlesnake at Knowsley

- Best park visit: Towers Gardens

- Highlight of 2020: How nice the Towers Gardens actually are. Never bothered with them before as always distracted by rides.

- Biggest surprise of 2020: How nice the Towers Gardens actually are.

- Best individual coaster lap: By default, Rattlesnake at Knowsley. Did ride in full suit and tie though as came straight from an interview so that was fun...

- Best new for 2020 Ride: N/A

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: The sea lion show at Knowsley

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Actually spending time in and enjoying the Towers Gardens.

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: Had a weekend in London in January, focussing on the Merlin attractions. Nothing particularly special but the only noteworthy bit of travel done this year...

- Most Surprising Coaster: By default, Rattlesnake at Knowsley

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: Velocicoaster or WB's Intamin Mega

Last edited:

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Coaster count at the start of 2020: 118

Coaster count at the end of 2020: 119

New coasters ridden in 2020: 1

New parks visited in 2020: 0

Park visits in 2020: Either 5 or 6

Favourite new coaster of 2020: Orion

Best new-to-you coaster: Orion

Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: Orion

Best park visit: Either Kings Island on July 8th when I met a lot of enthusiasts, or August 16th when I went with a lot of friends.

Highlight of 2020: Meeting so many enthusiasts at Kings Island

Biggest surprise of 2020: How well Cedar Point and Kings Island handled their COVID-19 protocols!

Best individual coaster lap: Steel Vengeance running very well with a little bit of room, the airtime on the first large hill was painful in the best way!

Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: Finally being at a park the same day as other enthusiasts, and actually meeting those people. I'm also pretty proud of the photos I took this season!

Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: One of the many, many Intamin coasters opening this year!

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
- Coaster Count at start of 2020: 479

- Coaster Count at end of 2020: 479

- Favourite new coaster of 2020: Hard to choose with my extensive catalog of new creds so I am going to decline to answer.

- Best new-to-you coaster: See above

- Favourite new ride (overall) of 2020: *sigh* see above

- Favourite new park of 2019: Djurs Sommerland! Ah finally an answer! Enjoyed my visit there with @Rachel

- Best park visit: *Sigh*

- Highlight of 2020: Getting a job in critical care and being re-elected as CAMRA's National Young Members Coordinator

- Biggest surprise of 2020: Working on the front line of a global pandemic. Being exposed to COVID-19 four times!

- Best individual coaster lap: *Sigh*

- Best new for 2020 Ride: *Sigh*

- Best new-to-you non-coaster: *Sigh*

- Proudest accomplishment as an enthusiast: It was going to be reaching 500 creds in LA then COVID-19 happened.

- Best Non-Park Travel Moment: I got some trains to St Albans and London that weren't full of ****s. I had a couple of enjoyable drives to and from work before Cambridge became the roadworks capital of ****ing world.

- Most Surprising Coaster: *Sigh*

- Most Exciting Announcement For 2021: I'm most excited for the one I make on twitter to announce where I am going. I don't tend to keep up with what's opening where currently as I'm fighting a virus. Think Grona Land is opening an B&M Invert.

Well that was ****ing depressing and I miss creds so so much! Take care everyone and I hope this made you laugh!
If anyone needs me I'll be sliding down my stair case in my sleeping bag to the Dwervelwind theme and then slowly crawling back up to the old Euro Sat lift hill music. My stair case has a helix in it.