What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

pawel98123

Mega Poster
I just struggle with this park. They build such epic coasters but I feel like their areas are way too rushed. I went to this park and Legendia last year and honestly preferred Legendia by miles. I wish Energylandia would just take a deep breath and slow down and focus on quality over quantity, because whilst I love the fact they are so ambitious, I would actually like to see the current area they are building opening with high quality theming, music etc rather than focussing on the next area before they've even built Aqualantis.

(Zadra is one of my favourite coasters so I'm so glad they built it, and the dragon zone is leaps and bounds better than all of their previous investment, but I still think they could have put a bit more thought into it, especially the terrible queueing systems).

There are few reasons why they are rushing, main reason is the Union grands, after 2020 Poland will be getting less money from EU than in the last years which means it will be harder to get those grands.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Why do they need another Vekoma Junior coaster? And that's excluding the boomerang. I wonder what's going on with the mine train. The park's coaster count will be 18 when these coasters open. And half of those will be Vekomas.

Last edited:

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
Why do they need another Vekoma Junior coaster? And that's excluding the boomerang. I wonder what's going on with the mine train. The park's coaster count will be 18 when these coasters open. And half of those will be Vekomas.

As I said before, they're buying multiple coasters at once, so they get big discounts on the small rides. Probably that's profitable for them.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I expect this to be the Ben 10/Accelerator layout if I'm honest, or an off the shelf model we haven't seen yet. Doubt it will be custom.

Although Tweestryd 2 would be nice.

Last edited: