What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

Lofty

CF Legend
Everytime I see a new star flyering being built:
source.gif

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Just a little news coming from Hansa park - as well as a number of modifications around the park and a new children's area - they have re-named the Rasender Roland to 'the Royal Scotsman' to fit into the new Scottish themed area! - logo in the below link

Last edited:

Peet

Giga Poster
Just a little news coming from Hansa park - as well as a number of modifications around the park and a new children's area - they have re-named the Rasender Roland to 'the flying Scotsman' to fit into the new Scottish themed area! - logo in the below link

^ That says Royal Scotsman rather than flying Scotsman. Scotland doesn't really appeal to me as a themed area but maybe that's because I go to Aberdeen with work so often!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Another interesting concept from Mack found in some patents.

Mackboat1.pngMackboat2.png
It seems the idea is a very large swinging ship with some stepped structures on either side. The ride starts like a normal swinging ship but towards the end a large flood of water runs down the steps creating a splash down ending where the boat uses the water as a brake giving I assume a soaking to the people onboard.

They even have a much worse sounding Frisbee version of the ride. :oops:

Mackboat3.png

And then this insane looking version

Mackboat4.png

Much more on this page https://themeparkfreaks.eu/2020/01/...ieuwe-flat-rides-met-water-en-splasheffecten/
(In Dutch)

Another interesting concept from Mack found in some patents.

View attachment 7780View attachment 7781
It seems the idea is a very large swinging ship with some stepped structures on either side. The ride starts like a normal swinging ship but towards the end a large flood of water runs down the steps creating a splash down ending where the boat uses the water as a brake giving I assume a soaking to the people onboard.

They even have a much worse sounding Frisbee version of the ride. :oops:

View attachment 7782

And then this insane looking version

View attachment 7783

Much more on this page https://themeparkfreaks.eu/2020/01/...ieuwe-flat-rides-met-water-en-splasheffecten/
(In Dutch)
Mack Rides... I'm in love!