What's new

Swarming Up For The Season | THORPE PARK | 31st Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Ac.

Mega Poster
For anyone who has pass for Thorpe park, it worth noting that Friend and Family tickets for Thorpe park are currently £15 each ( capped to 5 per pass, per day )
Better off saving "Share the fun" vouchers for days when friend and family tickets aren't as a cheap.

Last edited:

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Remember folks, watch out for the clocks! They go forward an hour the night before.

This might actually be a good thing - losing an hour's sleep on a Sunday morning will deter many folks from going to a theme park that day. Should keep some of the crowds at bay at least. I've used this tactic at Alton many times in the past and, as long as clock-change day doesn't fall in the Easter holiday (which I don't think it does this year), it's worked a treat. Place was dead.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
CoasterForce Live @ Thorpe Park - Sunday 31st March 2019 INFORMATION SHEET

MEET UP TIME:
9.30 A.M.

MEET UP PLACE:
BY THE TOILETS OUTSIDE OF THE MAIN ENTRANCE (on the left-hand side of the entrance)

54730679_10156725297460081_5067523421676503040_n.jpg

If you are going to be late please text me on 07925084415 and we will meet up with you inside the park.

Don’t forget the clocks go forward on Sunday 31st March!

Please ensure you have already purchased your entry tickets before the meet up time.

See you there!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
9:30 with Scarlet driving is not going to happen. But that's ok, that's alright, we'll catch up. Absolutely do not wait for anyone.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
This might actually be a good thing - losing an hour's sleep on a Sunday morning will deter many folks from going to a theme park that day. Should keep some of the crowds at bay at least. I've used this tactic at Alton many times in the past
Alton use it during the day too!

jayjay

Giga Poster
My plans for this weekend so far are to stop over in Reading and get a train in in the morning. If anybody happens to be driving down the M40 and wanted some petrol money, I can help out for a lift.

Anybody want to buddy up for 2-for-1 vouchers?

.Ac.

Mega Poster
All new to cf & cf live events however can't wait to get to know new people.

Got merlin premium pass if anyone wants a lift / avoid car park charges ?

Live on outskirts of Woking, few miles south of m3 j3. ( about 10 mins from thorpe park via back roads ).

Also can currently get tickets for £15.00 with the said pass if it helps anyone out. ( not exactly sure how friend & family tickets work, or limitation).

Regards Ac

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Sorry to say i'll be missing this- would have come along to meet everyone as I'm local but I'm on a hen do this weekend. Have fun everyone!

Smithy

Strata Poster
We're off to a cracking start, that Shawn lad from ThemeParkWorldwide is staying in this Travelodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.