What's new

Nagashima Spa Land | Hakugei | RMC I-Box Conversion of White Cyclone

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Someone give me a high resolution panorama of the whole ride on a gorgeous, sunny day - I need a new dual screen wallpaper :p

Matt N

CF Legend
If Amanda puts an RMC of any form into Blackpool Pleasure Beach in the near future, it could potentially become the UK's coaster enthusiast mecca; a Mack launch coaster and an RMC in one park, alongside all of the other cool coasters in Blackpool, sounds like a lot of people's dream coaster park!

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Aren't all the woodies in Blackpool Pleasure Beach designated as historical landmarks, by the city of Blackpool? If she did indeed buy an RMC I would bet on it being a Raptor to fill Wild Mouse's spot ;):)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Or it's an "Oh my, I can't believe how much people read into everything on the internet"?

Jk, she's probably shaken over how drawn out this thing looks.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Well that certainly looks sexy. Hard to tell how the last third of ride will be but most of it looks like a solid pace.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I'm still getting over that someone described a 180ft near vertical wooden coaster with multiple inversions as looking bland.
I think we may have reached peak spoilt coaster enthusiast apathy.

This thing is just gorgeous. And i love the first double up. Sometimes feel RMC go all out weird elements just for the hell of it and this ride seems to incorperate at least a couple of airtime hills (both here and the 2nd entrance to that turnaround after the zero-g) that dont have any weird banking and will give just a good old fashioned airtime party.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
After seeing these new test runs at a GOOD speed, I'll take back most of what I've about it. The layout is nowhere near as amazing as it could have been, but the speed it's running at looks fantastic.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'm still getting over that someone described a 180ft near vertical wooden coaster with multiple inversions as looking bland.
I think we may have reached peak spoilt coaster enthusiast apathy.

This thing is just gorgeous. And i love the first double up. Sometimes feel RMC go all out weird elements just for the hell of it and this ride seems to incorperate at least a couple of airtime hills (both here and the 2nd entrance to that turnaround after the zero-g) that dont have any weird banking and will give just a good old fashioned airtime party.
Everything about this. And we still don't know if it'll be any better or worse than Steel Vengeance yet.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Aren't all the woodies in Blackpool Pleasure Beach designated as historical landmarks, by the city of Blackpool? If she did indeed buy an RMC I would bet on it being a Raptor to fill Wild Mouse's spot ;):)
The woodies, yes. But BPB has this big coaster from the early 90's whose track profiling is a little sub-par by today's standards ... Who says every RMC job has to be a woodie?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The woodies, yes. But BPB has this big coaster from the early 90's whose track profiling is a little sub-par by today's standards ... Who says every RMC job has to be a woodie?
Well, all the woodies except for Nick Streak. That isn't actually a listed structure.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Is... is that an attempted drone POV? :rolleyes:

That was fast, though - feels like they only started testing last week.

Can't wait to see a proper POV and start to hear the feedback from riders.