What's new

Non-goon friends & family's favourite coasters

FistedColossus

Hyper Poster
Seems the theme in this thread is that friends and family don't value a good bit of airtime like we all do.

Mrs FistedColossus absolutely loves a good woodie (oioi). Wicker Man and Joris are her favourite coasters.

_dezaster_

Roller Poster
Little brother's favorite coaster is the Grizzly at KD. Prefers it over I305 and Twisted Timbers.
Would be a reasonable favorite if wasn't so rough, I get so many bruises each ride that you can't really re-ride it. However, I still find it to be a fun coaster.

My eldest brother really loved the Hurler clone before it got tore down. Was forced to ride it many times (more than any coaster at KD) .. ouch :confused:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My girlfriend loves both Runaway Mine Train (Alton) and Flight of the Hippogriff (USH) more than anything else she's done.

She appreciates the intensity of rides like Nemesis, Mummy, Oblivion, etc, but finds the smooth, flowing, swoopy, milder forces far more enjoyable and rerideable.

Although she's only ridden like 20 creds at the moment, so I'm going to get her to see the light in time.

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
Well I've asked multiple of my friends in my classes and all of them say Raging is better than Goliath.:(
Also my real close classmates think Raptor is better than SV. Sooooo...

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Well, let's see!
My mom really likes Millennium Force and Twisted/Mystic Timbers (she really liked both), my dad loves Gatekeeper, Beast, and Steel Vengeance, and my sister loves Top Thrill Dragster.
As for friends, a few of them have ridden Fury 325, and both who have ridden it rank it as their favorite. Most others really like the 3 major B&Ms at Cedar Point, the 3 major Intamins at Cedar Point, or Steel Vengeance. Most of my IRL friends live in Northwest Ohio, so that's reasonable.