What's new

Universal IoA | Jurassic World VelociCoaster | Intamin Blitz | 2021

Ethan

Strata Poster
Personally I'm on the Intamin bandwagon, just because of the Potter coaster and that a lot of those in the know seem to agree. Happy to be wrong though!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Regardless of what Mack has or hasn't done, why would it matter? Universal built three huge B&Ms in Florida and haven't contracted them for the Florida parks since. They built two Vekoma kiddie coasters and haven't contracted them again. They built a Premier coaster and never contracted them again. They built a Maurer Sohne coaster and never contracted them again. This ride could very well be Intamin...but it could also be a Mack at this point. Or Vekoma. Or RMC for all we know. The point is that we don't know yet.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Quite curious to find out the actual layout, especially if it is indeed Intamin. They seem to gradually further step up their game in terms of intensity and crazy elements (from Hyperion which had some innovative moments for a Hyper to Walibi Belgium 2021 going super bold with RMC-like stuff). Another Blitz in America with all sorts of intense stuff can't be bad either way ^^

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Quite curious to find out the actual layout, especially if it is indeed Intamin. They seem to gradually further step up their game in terms of intensity and crazy elements (from Hyperion which had some innovative moments for a Hyper to Walibi Belgium 2021 going super bold with RMC-like stuff). Another Blitz in America with all sorts of intense stuff can't be bad either way ^^
The Parc Asterix launcher certainly crossed my mind. Wouldn't that be something if this was even a fraction as wild as that ought to be.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
They’re tarons trains, but seems unusual for a small airport to photoshop a copy of something! Usually they’ll be provided images by companies. Could be a promo piece for holiday companies to let out

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
I have humberside airport on Facebook and whilst advertising a holiday to Orlando look what they sent out within a bunch of other Orlando imagesView attachment 4365
They’re tarons trains, but seems unusual for a small airport to photoshop a copy of something! Usually they’ll be provided images by companies. Could be a promo piece for holiday companies to let out
Ahh, I get it! So can you tell us the layout for untamed at Walibi Holland?

gabe

Roller Poster
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Pics from yesterday, looks like all of the palm trees have already been marked for removal

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I began reading this topic thinking it was just wishful thinking and almost immediately dismissed it thinking it was too good to be true, seems like its pretty nailed on now though and awesome to see the predicated recreation of what will likely be the best coaster in Florida. IOA has been waiting for another thrill coaster for so long but now this and Hazza P are really gonna sort that out.